Chapter - 5

"Thank God! This would give her some time to decide",Kanyaka talked to herself

" Aunty! The guy seems good, but still not sure what is going to come out. All I can say is give them some time, if they have to fit in they would definitely if they are meant to ", Anika spoke out her POV.

" I want to change. Excuse me",Ekantha excused herself and went back to her room. She changed into casuals and sat on the bed processing the things that happened since morning.

Her phone beeped and she took the phone into her hands and with the face lock it was unlocked.

It read a missed call and a text from an unknown number. The true caller showed it as Abhishek Bachan.

She was confused, the text read it as a "Hey, Abhi here".

She thought his name was Abhimanyu, did she hear it wrong? She decided to confirm it with him.

" You are Abhimanyu only right?",she texted him and waited for his response.

While waiting, the profile picture caught her attention. It was of Amitabh Bachan, now this made her even more suspicious.

Just when she was lost in her own thoughts, her phone vibrated showing that the unknown number was calling her.

"Hello?",the voice came from other side.

" Abhi garu?",she asked suspiciously.

"Yes! Ekantha. It's me why do you sound so low? Did something happen?",he asked.

" No no! I am alright. I was just lost in thoughts. I just wanted to confirm it was you, not that I give my contact to everyone but I was a bit preferring to be more anonymous to every one",she said biting her lower lip.

"Alright then, I have some work this Wednesday and today is Monday. Are you free this weekend?",he asked.

" Weekend? Yea! It won't take long right?",she asked.

"I am not sure about how long it would take, so your complete Saturday and Sunday would be with me. Of course like a date maybe? Only if you agree",he said with hesitation clearly visible in his voice.

This time Ekantha was confused too, should she give in? Two days from her routine would go away and the following day would be her first day. She didn't wanted to say a NO to him neither did she want to postpone it because it was a great thing in her POV that their parents agreed for few more meets.

"Ekantha? Hello?",he spoke from the other side.

" It's fine with me. Please inform me the day before as in where we would be going so that I would make arrangements",she said.

"Sure! Good night Ekantha",he wished her.

" Good night Abhi garu ",she said and hanged up the call.