Chapter - 44

Hola mi Amors ❤😌Double update in a dayHere is the chapter aestheticHappy reading ♥*♡∞:。

Hola mi Amors ❤😌
Double update in a day
Here is the chapter aesthetic
Happy reading
♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

She didn't notice Vishalakshi was there too

She didn't notice Vishalakshi was there too. Her father stood up from his place and took long steps towards her.

"We'll meet at home",he said and Ekantha couldn't process what was going on. She looked at her mother and everyone else who was there. Taking a deep breathe,

"And what makes you think that we will come?",she asked.

"I'll be waiting out",he said and went from there with no explanation given.

"Kanna, we have to go back there",Kanyaka stuttered as she said it to Ekantha while Vishalakshi was consoling her.

"Aunty, what happened here?",she asked Vishalakshi.

Flashback

It was around three in the afternoon. Vennela and Kanyaka were the only ones at home. Kanyaka was busy chopping vegetables and arranging thins in the kitchen while Vennela was immersed in some office work which she had to do.

The door bell rang, and Kanyaka went to answer it. As she opened the door Ketan stood at the door step with an emotionless face.

"What are you doing here?",she asked loud enough making it audible to Vennela and she came to the door step running.

"Go away, go away before I call the police",Kanyaka yelled gathering all her strength. She didnot want to see this wicked man ever again in her life and now he was standing in the door step. Vennela understanding that the situation was getting out of hand,tried to control Kanyaka.

"Uncle, please go away! How did you manage to come here? What did you say to the security?",Vennela said and immediately called for the security.

"That I was going to meet my wife and daughter and tell them a good news one last time",he said with a wicked smile on his face. Both Vennela and Kanyaka felt disgusted seeing his face.