A Few Words From Your Author ♡

Hello honeybuns,

Hello honeybuns,

How are you all doing? How's the josh guys?

I'm doing super great and that's why we have this story coming out!

Do you also believe that whatever a writer writes reflects their emotions and feelings ? I believe so..

This story of Ekantha and Abhimanyu, also known as the #Ekanya jodi as called by my readers is here for all of you!

This part is specifically for the gentle reminders that I would need you to know before you read this story :

✦ My updates might be irregular, I know this can be very much frustrating as a fellow reader I understand you but being a full time student it gets a bit difficult for me to manage things here and there. This is my safe space to let all my stress out, sit and craft beautiful tales and that's the reason I'm still here of course special thanks to all my readers who are very supportive and understanding of this.

✦ This is a slow burn story, mind you we will be taking slow slow steps and the character development will also happen slowly. I would like you to keep that in mind while reading the story.

✦ None of my leads are perfect, they have their back stories which will reason you as in why did they end up like this. A kind request to not put any hatred comments on this story. You don't like it, you don't read it. Simple! Isn't it?

✦ If this story doesn't make any sense to you, then move on dear! I accept constructive criticism but not some stupid free ka hatred that you give me! You'll be reported from my side if something like that happens.

✦ Feel free to leave your views on the story, I love reading all your comments and interacting with you all. If you have any suggestions you can drop them in the comment section.

✦ None of the pictures used in this story belong to me, it's from Pinterest or Google.

✦ All the copyright of this story belongs to me i.e ©SakshiDevi 2021

✦ All the characters and scenes are purely fictional and doesn't resemble any living or dead.

Thank you so much for picking my book to read! You're precious to me and this gesture of yours is appreciated 💗

Note : I just updated the character aesthetice and added banners!