Chapter - 53

Double update today, yuhu!! Didn't expect it, did you? Happy reading dear honey buns!

Happy reading dear honey buns!

"Abhi",Virendra called Abimanyu.

"Ekantha",Kanyaka called Ekantha.

Both of them signaled Abhimanyu and Ekantha to come and sit near them. Sitting opposite to each other and looking at their parents and then at each other's faces, Ekantha quickly bent her head low while Abhimanyu was playing with his hands.

"So we have decided that, we'll keep the engagement next month end, as you both wished you can take sometime to go through things and also do your shopping peacefully. Is that okay with you both?",Virendra said.

Everyone's focus shifted to Ekantha and she looked at her mother and then at everyone around her.

"That's fine with me, uncle! Thank you so much",she said.

"Ayyo, what is there to say thank you for this dear. I understand, in fact I am happy you decided to take sometime and take things slow. There's nothing to hurry at all. Take your time, and if anyone questions you for taking time then tell me, I will talk to them. Whatever it is, you both have to spend rest of your life together with each other, so it will be better if you take decisions together while we can guide you to go in the right path",Virendra said.

"He is absolutely right, Initially I was worried what would people think and all as well, but right now even if you do something or don't do something also people will continue talking about you. So, why should we be in hurry and take decisions. We'll take our sweet time too. I'm so happy, Abhi chose you and you chose Abhi! Although I can't wait for you to become my daughter in law and come home soon, let's wait for the right time to come as we party and have so much fun together",Vishalakshi said.

"Not just Abhi, aunty and uncle! I am happy I am going to be a part of this wonderful family and now I understand why Abhi is like this..ofcourse in a good way",Ekantha said and all of them broke into fits of laughter.

"So next month end it is, then?",Kanyaka asked and both of them nodded.

"We'll ask the pandit for auspicious time and let you know about it, brother",Kanyaka said to which the couple nodded.

"Actually maa and nanna I want to go along with Ekantha to their village this weekend when she goes. We'll return back together after that I'll go to Vishakapatnam for my workshop for two weeks",Abhimanyu said.

"I hope that's okay with you, aunty! If that's not its fine I will stay back",he said.

"If Kanyaka sister doesn't have any problem then you go",Virendra said.

"No problem at all, brother! You are always welcome Abhi",Kanyaka said and he squealed in excitement like a little kid.

"Also aunty if its possible you should join the party tomorrow evening. We are going to host little Tara's home welcoming party",Abhimanyu said.