Chapter - 13

Happy reading, honey buns!

"Do we have to talk about this today Abhi garu?",she asked.

"I tried my best to push this more further Ammu but they're not ready to listen to me anymore",he said.

"I am indeed very happy to hear that you want to give a chance to us Abhi garu but right now I am still in a confusion what to do. Incase aunty asks you about my decision today please tell her if she can give me some more time it's okay if not we can continue to be best friends",she said and sighed.

Abhi didn't know what to speak, he was shocked. Was she giving up on them this easily? Didn't he mean anything to her? But thinking about her it's quite understandable they can't take life changing decisions in a week. Agreed this was more time given to them by their parents but it was their life at the end.

"I know you're feeling bad too Abhi garu, but I can't. I don't want either of us to take a quick decision and regret about it till our last breathe. I won't lie when I thought prince Charming would come and make me his queen when I was small. But as I grew up, I saw people around me and the marital issues never being spoken about but seen to my eyes. I don't know what is going to happen in future but the least we can do is to take some steps to prevent it is what I think Abhi garu. I want us both to live our life as individuals and also enjoy and cherish our companionship",she said.

All the time he was just staring at her watching her talk in a matured way. He always thought she misunderstood him but indeed there is a lot for him to know about her and he is here asking her to spend the rest of the life with him. He felt it wrong himself.

"What should I take your silence as Abhi garu? Are you taken aback finding me talking like this?",she asked.

"Actually you are right Ekantha, After what all you said I feel it right too. I will have to talk to my mother about all this",he said.

"I am making you do things which you have never done before Abhi garu. Your mother will think I am changing you",she said.

"We both really need to know each other. There are still a lot of things which remain mystery to both of us. For now let's go upstairs before they think something else about us",he said and Ekantha chuckled.

Both of them crossed one more comfort zone in their relationship and talked about it. As much as it is going to be good, we don't know what comes next.

Both of them entered the lift and Ekantha was playing with her scarf while he was just looking here and there. The lift reached the floor and being the gentlemen he is, he asked Ekantha to go first and then followed her.

Ekantha knocked the door and Vennela's mother opened it. She welcomed both of them in.

"Ekantha dear, you go to kitchen there is your surprise",she said.