Chapter - 40

*Listen to the above song while you read the chapter*

*here's chapter aesthetic and happy reading!*

"Its..Its your birthday? I-",Ekantha was short of words.

"Yes,its my birthday and thank you so much for giving me the best birthday gift ever",saying so he tried to pull her into a hug but she signed him to stop and look around since they were still in temple and it wouldn't be appropriate.

"Oh god, you are so adorable Ekantha",he said pulling her cheeks and she giggled.

"Anyways, Happy Birthday Abhi! May you always be happy and healthy and get what all you want in life",she said.

"Thank you so much, Ekantha! Guess what you are the first one to wish me, I sneaked out of the home before anyone else could wake up and wish me",he said.

"Are you serious? Didn't you say that aunty gave you flowers?",she asked.

"That was yesterday night, yeah yesterday night! Anyways here is the prasad, have it!",he said giving her some prasad[an offering that we eat after putting it near God]

Both of them had the prasad and then prayed to God once again and left from the temple.

They got back to the car and there was a comfortable silence and both of them were enjoying it,today was indeed a special day for both of them but both of them made it more special for each other by confessing their feelings for each other.

"Ammu",he called Ekantha who was busy looking out from the window with a small smile on her face.

"Yeah",she responded diverting her attention towards him.

"Can we..Can we go somewhere today after your work?Its completely fine if you don't want to, or if that would be tiring. I just wanted to ask that's all",he said while glancing at her occasionally while his whole focus was on the road.

"We'll surely go, as you wish Abhi",she said.

"No, I don't want you to agree for the sake of my birthday or something. Do it only if you feel like it and come only if you are not tired. I'll text you after your shift at 9pm, if you feel like it. We'll go and if not we'll go some other day, we have our whole life's time to do and explore things. All I want as of now is you to feel comfortable and we will take things just as we used to do before. Baby steps and we'll reach our comfort zones soon",he said and all Ekantha could do was adore him and his talks.