"And you believed him?" He asked looking into her eyes.

"Huh?" She said in chocked voice.

"He said you are a mistake, you accepted it? He said you are fat & black ball, you accepted it? He said you are not fit for love & marriage, you accepted it?" He asked with serious tone.

"Khushi, Just because he dont love you, doesn't mean no one loves you." He said.

"My dadi and ma also dont like me" She added hiccupping. Arnav took water and made her drink.

"You know what your mistake is?" He questioned. She looked at him nodding head in no.

"Accepting their accusations without your mistake" He Said.

"You know me right? I didnt liked any girl till now. You are one and only person i care, other than my family. Do you know why?" He asked her.

"Because you are a real girl, not like other artificial girls. In anju words not makeup kit. Its his bad that he missed a gem like you. I know its hard to forget that insults, trauma but you have to. If not for you then for uncle. He dont want his daughter to be weak. He didnt raised weak daughter." Arnav consoled her. She wiped tears nodding head in agreeing.

"Aman, Fire him from our company" Arnav ordered.

"No arnavji, let it be. I am strong and i will face it. Also i am not crying for him but for the insults" Khushi explained.

"Are you sure?" He asked to confirm.

"Yes"

"What if he hurt you again?" He questioned.

"I wont let him hurt me again. You all will be there to support me right?" She said confidently.

"Good girl, now get up. Go wash your face. You are looking like an Rakshasi" He teased which bough smile on her face. Others too felt relief seeing her smile. Khushi went to washroom. Anju hugged him tightly.

"Thank you bhai, i was scared seeing her like that" Anju said.

"Dont worry, she will overcome it. It just that those incidents resurfaced her. Dont cry" Arnav consoled her.

"Aman keep an eye on him." Arnav ordered aman. Khushi came out wiping her face. Anju hugged her, aman came near her. 

"Next time anyone tries to hurt you, tell me i will break their bones" Aman said with serious face.

"Shall i go?" Arnav asked her. She nodded head.

 "Dont tell anything to nanna" She requested before he leaves. He called aman to his cabin.

"Check his details aman" Arnav ordered him.

"Two minutes" Saying arnav looked into his database.

"HE is working with us from past 2 years. His conduct is good so far" Aman said.

"Its been a month of khushi joining. They didnt met in this month? How suddenly they met today? Was that coincidence or anyone planned it?" Arnav tried to analyze.

"It looks like coincidence, he works in second floor and different shift. May be thats why they didnt met" Aman reasoned.

"Then what made him come to tenth floor at this time?" Arnav questioned, they looked at each other. 

"Observe him" He ordered. 

Flashback:-

Day before:- 

"Get details of raman immediately" Natasha ordered vijay.

"Mam, this guy works in AR only" Shouted vijay.

"Are you sure?" She asked eagerly.

"Yes, i saw him in one of the general meeting. He is from second floor, means finance department." Vijay informed.

"What are you waiting for? call him here immediately" She urged him. It took another two hours to bring Raman there.

"Hi, why do you call me here?" He asked them, Working in AR he know what ASR did to them. But he dont know that khushi is same one who proposed him in college. And also that day of ASR punishing natasha, Khushi was not present there.

"I need one help from you" She said.

"What can i do for you?" He questioned.

"I want you to hurt someone" She said.

"What? Whom? Why?" He asked.

"Khushi" 

"Khushi?" He asked confused.

"Yes the one who proposed you back in college? You insulted her too" She said with smirk.

"How do you know? I dont know where is she now." He said.

"She is in AR only, because of her only i am out of AR" She said with anger.

"What? She is working in AR" He asked shocked.

"Yes, you need to hurt her and made ASR hate her" She ordered.

"Why should i? I dont have any business with her, on top of that i dont like her" He answered.

"I will give you 50 Lacks" She offered which made him halt.

"Really?" He asked greedily.

"I will give you half amount if you agree now, remaining after task completed" She made a deal.

"Deal, but what i have to do?" He asked.

"That i will let you know. First just make friendship with her" She ordered.

"Ok"

"Remember ASR shouldn't know i am behind this. If by any chance he get to know, then i will kill you" She warned him.

"I will be careful" Saying Raman went out.

"Mam, i am scared of ASR reaction" Vijay said.

"Dont worry, he wont know about us. And god is on our side that's why raman is in AR and we are able to find him in a day" She assured him.

"Last time, he hates her still he insulted and punished us. Now they both are friends, do you think he will leave us alive if he get to know mam?" Vijay asked her. Though she got scared she covered it up.

"That will see once he got to know about us" She replied.

"Lets wait and watch the game now. Khushi be ready to face me. " Natasha said with smirk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, How was it? Khushi is not weak but her past resurfaced her once. How was arnav consoling? Lets see what natasha and raman will do? Will they be able to separate arshi? 

Please ignore typos and grammatical errors...

Please vote and comment. Thank you all. Thanks for understanding. Will update regularly from now on...Happy weekend.....