Barlowen {Rain 1/1}

It was raining for 3 hours and Mark and Gary were in their house.

'Gaz, I'm bored, I have nothing to do. I watched TV but there wasn't any interesting, I also read a book, but in this time I have enough reading. I played on X-Box, Ps3 and was on my laptop too, but it became really bored. And I can't go out because it's raining for a few hours... I don't have any idea what I can do to not be bored. Maybe you know, eh? Please, Gary, tell me what I can do...' Mark did his puppy eyes to Gary.

'Hmm...You're not a kid Mark...oh, maybe inside you- in your heart...sometimes.'

'Yeah.'

'But you're not kid, so you can do things that adult can only do...'

'Errm...do you mean...you know...?'

'Yep. Today you have permission to cook a dinner.' Gary grinned.

'B-but Gaz, I thought you mean...sex...'

'Of course Markie. I only joked with dinner. You aren't good at cooking. Do you remember?' Gary laughed. 'Sometimes you really act like a child Marko...you're my little sweet prat sometimes and I love you so much.'

'Aww...thanks, I love you too. So, for what are you waiting? Fuck me Gaz, make love to me.'

'Don't worry, I will.' Gary winked.

Mark lay on sofa and Gary started to undress him.

'Oww...Mr. Barlow...'

'Don't move Markie.'

When Mark was already naked, Gary started to licking Mark's tattoo-blue dolphin, and after that, he took Mark's cock to his mouth.

'Oh GOD, Gaaz...'

Gary was sucking him very hard, so after a while, Mark shoot his load into Gary's mouth.

'Mmmm...you taste so good Markie... and now, I think we can do something new and have this sex on my piano...I can carry you to my piano and fuck you at the same time...' Gary winked.

'Mrrr...I like this proposition.'

And then Gary took Mark up and entered him when Mark enveloped his legs around place between Gary's hips and waist.

'Aarghh! Gaaz...oh...i-it hurts more without lube...but I like it...'

'I know, me too baby.'

When Mark lay on the piano, Gary started to thrusting in and out him with all his power, energy and force. At beginning thrusts were slow but with every second they were faster and faster. Gary was panting and sweating, and Mark was screaming, shouting, moaning and also sweating.

'Oh, OH, OH, OOH...y-yes...G...Ga...GAZ! OH GOD! GAAZ! Uh, uh...ou...mmm....Jesus Christ....GAZ! G...Gaaarryyy...'

'Oh Markie...I...I love...you...'

'I...love...you...TOO GAZ! ...You're beast...oh, oh...G-God...Gaz...I can't take it any more...I'm gonna cum...'

'Me too Mark...'

The both came together at the same time...

'GAAAAAAZZ!'

'MAAAAAARK!'

Gary collapsed lightly on Mark's chest and Mark whispered to his ear

'I think that should raining everyday...'