Barlowen {Or maybe today i've lost you 5/7} {One Shots}

Matt walked out the toilets, soon followed by Gary. What had happened? Gary couldn't remember a thing what had just happened... did they have sex in the toilets?! The alcohol took over Gary's brain he could not remember a thing of what just happened. Matt was nowhere to be seen, so Gary decided to go home. He walked through the front door of his house, he was blind drunk, he looked through the glass living room door, the telly was still on , but Mark was fast asleep on the sofa. Gary stumbled upstairs and collapsed on the bed.

Gary was woken by clicking noises getting closer and closer to the bedroom, his head was very painful from the booze, he closed his eyes tighter, that's when he had flash backs of last night... he remembered that Matt dragged him into the toilets... but from their he remembered nothing.. did they have sex or not!? Gary felt his heart sink... did he cheat on Mark? Gary felt as if he had been shot, it can't be...no no no! He thought he could not of done this to him! Why couldn't he remember what happened last night? He opened his eyes and looked around the room, he was in his and Mark's bedroom, alone, he heard the clicking noise again, then the bedroom door opened slightly. Gary closed his eyes again quickly, that's when Gary realised that the clicking noise was Mark's crutch. Mark quietly walked over to Gary, he stroked Gary's cheek with the back of his hand while he gently sat on the corner on the bed. Mark smiled and looked at Gary who had his eyes closed, Mark still thought he was asleep, so he carefully planted a kiss onto Gary's forehead. “Love you.” Mark whispered and left the room again shutting the door behind him. Gary sat back up in bed. He had to tell Mark what happened last night, he just had to! Even though he had no idea what happened, Mark had to believe him that he didn't know what happened. Gary bit his tongue and walked downstairs, Gary was still dressed in the clothes he went out in. He nervously creped downstairs to find Mark. But he wasn't in the kitchen nor living room.
“Mark?” Gary asked.
“Out here gorgeous.” Spoke a reply a few seconds after.
Gary walked through the kitchen and saw Mark sat outside in the conservatory, sipping some orange juice and reading the newspaper. “Morning sleeping beauty!” Mark smiled. “How did you sleep?”
“P...pretty bad?” Gary put his head down, this was killing him inside he wouldn't of ever thought of cheating on Mark...he prayed that nothing happened last night between him and Matt.
“Hangover ay?” Mark smile he had no idea what Gary was going through.
Gary shrugged.
“Gaz? Are you okay? Here take a seat.” Mark moved his crutches and made room for Gary to sit down facing him.
Gary sat down and put his head in his hands, out of nowhere Gary just burst into tears. “Gary?!!!” Mark was confused and extremely worried. “What on earth is the matter?!”
“I...I can't...” Gary sobbed.
“Huh? Gary was is the matter?” Mark lifted Gary's head.
“No... i can't...”
“You can't what Gary? Please tell me what's wrong? What's happened!” Mark was worried about Gary.
“I...I don't know..” Gary cried.
“Y...you don't know? Gary your not making any sense! What's happened!!??” Mark begged.
“I..I...I think... i cheated on you...” Gary hid his face into his hands again and cried.
Mark sat quiet for a few minutes, in complete and utter shock... Mark wasn't the kind of man to get angry but... he was feeling furious. “What do you mean you think?!!!” Mark shouted.
“I...I can't remember what happened last night...” Gary cried loudly. “Mark i'm sorry so so sorry.” Gary got off the chair and kneeled in front of Mark grabbing his hand and held it. “Please Mark... you have to believe me... i don't know what happened last night... i was too drunk to remember anything!” Gary squeezed Mark's hand.
“Get out..” Mark whispered.
“M...Mark please...” Gary cried.
“I said get fucking out!!!” Mark threw his glass over the other said of the room, causing the conservatory to fill with the sound of shattering glass.
___________________________________
How is everybody?  Btw I was asking myself: Who of take that is your favourite member?  Let me know it in the comments.