Barlowen {Or maybe today i've lost you 3/7} {One Shots}

Gary waited in the line with Howard. “It's fucking freezing.” Gary rubbed his hands together, it was mid October so it was understandle. “I wish i brought my coat now.”
“Well i told you to bring one, but Barlow knows best.” Howard laughed.
About 10minutes as Howard and Gary finally reached the front Jason ran down the road towards them.”Lads wait!!” Jason shouted.
“Oh well well look who's here.” Howard smiled.
“Sorry i'm late guys, traffic!” Jason panted and stood next to Gary.
“It's always the traffic aye Jay.” Gary winked. “Never the driver”
“Shut up Gaz.” Jason smiled.
The bouncers let the three men inside. They walked inside to a brightly coloured room filled with lights, people, music and the smell of strong alcohol.
“Prepare to live Gaz!” Jason smiled and walked to the Dj.
“Ignore him.” Howard winked and also disappeared.
Gary stood still at the entrance on his own, after a few minutes he decided to go to the bar.
He ordered a few shots and some other strong alcoholic drinks, Mark was right Gary was stressed and needed a goodnight out with friends... well even if Howard and Jason was doing their own things, Gary still tried to enjoy the night. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his mobile, he pressed one of the buttons which turned the main home screen on. The wallpaper was a photo of him and Mark on their holiday a month ago, they were both nicely tanned, Mark's arm was wrapped around Gary's waist while Gary's hand rested on Mark's shoulder, the pair were smiling, they were the perfect couple for one another. Gary felt the alcohol swirl round his head.. maybe he had too much to drink, he moaned a bit as he felt as if he was spinning.
“Are you okay?” Spoke a voice.
“Eh?” Gary looked up to see a tall dark haired man looking down at him, he standing next to him at the bar.
“You don't look well mate.” The man spoke again placing his hand on Gary's shoulder.
“Y...yeah... just had a bit too much to drink you know..” Gary nervously replied.
“I see.” The man smiled. “I'm Matt by the way.” He held out his hand to Gary.
“I'm...i'm Gary..” Gary shook his hand.
“Nice to meet you Gary... care to have a drink with me?” Matt leaned on the bar.
“Erm... i need to get back home.” Gary went to walk away from the bar, but Matt grabbed his arm.
“Come on a few drinks wont hurt.” He smiled at Gary.
“O..okay... just one.”