Barlowen {One Shots 1/2}

“Careful Mark!” Gary came running from the kitchen table and ran to Mark.
“Gary... i'm fine.” Mark limped to the kitchen door frame.
Gary held onto Mark to steady him. It was only a week since Mark had been out of hospital, he feel off the garage roof and broke his leg also fractured his arm and bruised his ribs. “Gary please stop fussing.”
“Sorry Mark...i'm just worried about you” Gary let go of Mark lightly but still held onto him.
Mark smiled a bit and stroked Gary's upper arm. “I know gorgeous.. but i'm a grown man i can look after my self.”
“I know i know...” Gary kissed the end of Mark's nose, and slowly with a few 'ouches' and moans he made his way to the kitchen table and sat down. Gary bite his lip and joined Mark at the table.
Mark began to eat his breakfast which Gary had already prepared for him, fresh fruit and fresh orange juice. “This is lovely thanks Gaz.” Mark smiled at the older blonde man while popping a grape in his mouth. Gary was quieter than usual. “Gaz?” Mark waved his hand in front of Gary's eyes.
“Huh?” Gary looked up at Mark, Mark still had bruising on his face and a few cuts on his cheeks, also a cut eyebrow which had white stitching on.
“Is something bothering you Gary?” Mark looked concerned at his boyfriend.
“N...No..” Gary looked down again at his hands.
“Gary Barlow! I know when your lying to me.” Mark moved both hands forward and placed them onto Gary's hands which caused Mark a bit of pain from his injuries. “So what's wrong?”
Gary couldn't lie to Mark, he loved Mark. Gary sighed. “Howard and Jason asked me if i wanted to go to the club with them tomorrow..”
Mark looked at Gary confused. “And the problem is..?” Mark moved his hands away from Gary's and continued to eat his breakfast.
“I...I don't want to leave you, what if you need something... or worse... what if you have a fall and need help?” Gary started to feel worried.
Mark sighed.”Gary... i've already told you i can look after myself... i'm 40years of age, with a few injuries here and there i'll be fine, besides i think a night out with the boys would do you good, it would get rid of that stress.” Mark smiled at Gary.
“I'm not stressed?” Gary played with the salt shaker.
“Gaz... i've felt those shoulders of yours when your asleep, they are far too tense, which is caused from the stress... so please go out and enjoy yourself.”
“But..” Gary looked at Mark, but Mark placed his finger on Gary's lips to stop him from talking.
“No buts...please go out... for me?” Mark gave Gary puppy dog eyes.
“....fine... you know i can't resist that look.” Gary smiled.
“Works everytime..” Mark giggled.
“What?” Gary raised his eyebrow and smiled.
“Erh... nothing?” Mark smiled back.
“I wont be out late though.” Gary nicked one of Mark's grapes out his bowl.
“Gaz...” Mark stroked the top of his hand.
“Well, i'm not really the clubbing type, like Dougie and Jay am i?”
“Well you certainly have some moves..” Mark gave Gary a cheeky grin and wink.
“Aye, behave lad... we're at the dinner table.” Gary winked back.
______________________________
How is everyone?  I will update part 2 of this story when it gets 30 reads. Comment/Vote/Follow? Thank you.