Barlowen{All Of the lines that got away} {1/5}

GARY

What am I gonna do? I haven't got anything ready the auditions are tomorrow, I need to speak to Nigel. 'I'm so stressed.' oh no. What did I say that for? Now I'm going to bore Lydia to death. I'm so stup... I feel her fingers comb through my hair. She knows that relaxes me. 'I love you.' I hear her say, 'I love you too. So much.' shall I kiss her? Yeah? I don't know. Yeah, I will. Wait, no. Yeah, yeah. I plant a soft kiss on her cheek. A cheek? Thats the best I can do? Not even a peck on the lips? Just forget about it Gary, forget it. She's smiling, thats got to be a good sign. Awh, I adore that gorgeous smile. How did I manage to get her? 'you're beautiful.' I am a bit cheesy, aren't i. She's saying something, wait. I didn't pick that up. I was too busy thinking about myself. Oh no. What do I do? I'll kiss her again. Properly. She'll forget about my lack of listening skills. I pull her close to me and our lips meet. Shes kissing me passionately. That's good. Wow, she's kissing me REALLY passionately. I wasn't expecting that. She really does know how to calm me down. She's perfect.

MARK

'thanks mum.' I say as I take my plate and start to eat my dinner, it's errr, okay. I'll tell me Mum I really enjoyed it though, anyway. I'm nervous about tomorrow, I can't take my mind off it. I'm trying to act normally. After all, the chances of this band being successful, or even me definitely getting into the band are so so so slim. I don't understand really why I should get in. I mean, I can't sing. I can't really dance. I dunno, I do hope I get in though. I need to stop thinking about it, there's nothing to worry about. The worst that will happen is they'll say no. It's fine. I wonder how many people'll be the... Mark. Stop it now. 'IS THE DINNER OKAY, LOVE?' 'Err, yea it's lovely thanks Mum.' I normally have to eat with everyone else, but I'm nervous so I'm being let off tonight. ****** I've finished my dinner. Finally. I might play some football, that could take my mind off it. Football takes my mind off of most things. I do love football. I need to find Daniel. 'DAN?' oh wait, he's probably in our room. I'll go look there. ****** yeah, he's there. 'Dan, wanna play some footie?' 'okay.' he gets up and we head outside. God, it's cold. Never mind...

Audition Day...

GARY

Okay, theres nothing to be worried about. Calm down Gary. oh no... Is that the first lad to audition? He's tall... I think that's that Jason that Nigel was telling me about. The breakdancer. From that show, 'the hitman and her.' he's a good breakdancer. He's introducing himself, 'hello, Jason.' wait, was that too informal? It was wasn't it. Aww...

MARK

'Mum? Can you drop me here and let me walk round the corner by myself?' She's a bit embarrassing... 'No. Mark, I want to be here with you.' errr, oh no. We're here. There's another person there, he's shaking his mum off of him. Telling her to go away. The same as me. 'hi, I'm Robert.' he says to me. 'hey Robert. Mark' he seems nice. 'after you.' he says. I don't wanna go first. I walk in. There's a lad there - he looks familiar. And then there's ummm, Gary, I think he's called. He looks decent, to be quite honest. He's sat next to a man, Nigel. Pretty sure that's his name.

GARY

Here's two boys. Maybe they know each other. Hmmm. There's a small one, I think that's mark, and then there's another lad. I don't know if he was on Nigel's list. He doesn't look familiar. Mark, he looks even better in person than on the pictures. That sounds Gay... He is handsome though. Gary, shut up! You have a very beautiful, lovely and perfect girlfriend. Plus, he could have a horrible personality. 'ello, I'm mark.' he has a lovely voice... GARY JUST STOP NOW.

------------------------------------------------
Hii everyone,
This is an another story and it's NOT written by me but please don't judge. I hope you will enjoy this story. Comment if you like it! Bye xx