She smacks her lips and rolls her eyes. I start laughing again and say. "It definitely did hurt. I know you seen her lil leg go up!" Me, Carter, Tia and Cen start laughing. I lightly hit Carters arm as I laugh then say. "Tom and Jerry ass fall!" We start laughing even harder then Kiana tries to come over to me. She stumbles and start to slip again but Ren grabs her waist. He pulls her against him as she leans into him. "Almost happened again." I say laughing. She rolls her eyes and tells Ren something. They slowly skate off and I chuckle looking at Mimi.

"Bae you ain't have to do allat. You probably really hurt her feelings. She was really struggling.." I stop laughing and look down at her. I sigh and give her a quick kiss then say. "Ma I was just jokin. She knows that." I grab her hand and we all start skating off. After about 30 minutes or so, the music turns down and a woman starts speaking. "Okaay everybodyy. Please clear the center of the rink. We have a small performance from our local junior team!" The people on the center of the rink move out the way as a big spotlight comes on. The team comes out and goes to the center of it. Everyone starts slowly skating around watching the show. I lightly pull Mimi to my chest as I hold her waist and rub her stomach from behind as we skate slowly. The music starts and they start doing their routine. They're spinning and doing lil jumps. When I look down Mimi is taking a video of the show as we're going around. I kiss the top of her head and say. "You really gettin all the angles." She laughs and stops recording. "Yeah it looks so beautiful. They really talented. I couldn't do any of that when I was their age." "Shit neither could I." We laugh and she takes a video of us then shows me rubbing her stomach.

After a while we all made our way off the rink to the lockers. "I had so much fun y'all." Tia says as she puts her shoes back on. "Yeah I did too!" Kiki said. I put my shoes on then help Mimi with hers. "That goals right there. Okayy big bro I see you!" I laugh and help Mimi up. "You know I take care of my baby." I squeeze her cheeks and she laughs and lightly pushes me away. "Sooo we getting food after this right?" I nod my head and kiss her. I look over at the group and ask. "Y'all wanna go out to eat? We can go to 'Patty's' or sum." Kiana claps her hands together. "We can go to a Korean BBQ place. My friend works at one so we won't have to wait in line! And we can get a discount!" We all agree so we head to our cars and make our way there. When we get there we get out and head to the host area. She sees Kiana and leads us inside to our table. It's in a room upstairs with a view over the restaurant. We sit down and start to order.

After we finished our food we head out and walk to our cars. "That was so good. We definitely should come back here bae." I look down at Mimi and nod my head. "We can come again for one of our date nights." When we get to the parking lot we say our goodbyes and I open Mimi's door. When she's in I close the door and make my way to the drivers side. I get in and we make our way home. By the time we make it home it's 10:37. Mimi quietly opens the door. Brayden and Derek are asleep, cuddling on the couch. She closes the door quietly and I go into Kai's room to check on her. As I open her door I see her sleeping in her bed lightly snoring. I laugh and go in and kiss her forehead. She moves around but stays asleep. I make my way back into the living room and see Mimi covering them with a blanket from the closet. I turn off the tv and make sure everything is locked up then we head into our bedroom.

We start undressing and putting our clothes in the hamper. I go into the bathroom and turn on the shower then brush my teeth and wash my face. As I'm drying my face Mimi comes in with our matching grinch pajamas and sets them on the counter. She starts brushing her teeth as I stand behind her and watch. After she's done we get in the shower. About 20 minutes later we get out the shower and dry each other off. We put on lotion and deodorant then put on our pajamas.

When we get into bed I pull her to me and kiss her head. She turns around to face me and lays halfway on me. "I'm glad we all went out today. We haven't hung out all together in a while. " I nod my head. "Yeah it was coo for real. The food was fire. I can't wait to go back." After a while she spoke. "We gonna have to go Christmas shopping next week, the stuff I ordered is gone be here by then. I ordered..." I nod my head and listen as I start falling asleep.

I wake up to an empty bed. I look over and see it's 8:47. I get up and put on my slides then go into the bathroom. I pee then wash my hands and head into the living room. I see Derek on the couch watching Kai play with her Barbies. He sees me and nods his head. I go over to him and sit on the couch. He looks at me and says. "They're in the kitchen cooking. Kai woke up not too long ago." A few minutes later Brayden comes out and gives Derek a kiss. "Breakfast is ready boys." We get up and head into the kitchen and sit at the table. Mimi places my plate in front of me then sit down with her plates as Brayden does the same. We pray and start eating our food.

 We pray and start eating our food

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next chapter will be a long one!
I know it took a little longer to get this chapter out but I'll make up for that in the next one!!

LIKE COMMENT & VOTE !!!!