Loving The Lady (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"N-Nagant! Are you o-muff!" Izuku was cut off by the ex-hero suddenly lunging up and kissing him as she pushed him to the ground and straddled him.

Izuku was suddenly reminded that Nagant had seen him going at it with another girl, so she was even more desperate then most of the others.

"Whatever deity I've angered, please give me strength to survive this" Izuku silently prayed. His, somehow, still innocent mind, not realizing this might actually be a blessing, as Nagant's long legs pressed against him on ether side while she held him down as she leaned in closer, causing her leaking breasts to press against his chest while she shoved her tongue into Izuku's mouth.

Nagant finally pulled back to breath and they both gasped for air. Izuku's was interrupted with a squeak though, as Nagant locked him in place with a predatory look and held him down.

"No more playing hard to get" she spoke dangerously as she reached up and ripped some of her hair out, roughly in the shape of one of her hair bullets.

Izuku gulped at the sight as she held it up before she reached down with it and used the crude point to poke a hold in her suit and rip open a hole over her crotch, exposing her glistening womanhood and letting her fluids drip down on Izuku.

Nagant waisted no time in lifting herself up and then slamming back down on Izuku's hard manhood.

"GAAAHHHH!!!" She cried as he penetrated deep and Izuku grunted at the slick but firm grip she had on him.

Then they both started moaning as Nagant started lifting and slamming her hips back down at a fast pace.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Just like that! Oh FUCK! It's been too fucking long!" Nagant called out as she leaned over Izuku and continued rolling her hips onto him.

Meanwhile, Izuku's hands went to the woman's thighs, where he gripped them tightly as he attempted to hold himself back. Both from stimulating her womb too much and from cumming too soon.

Even if the situation was messed up, he still wanted his girls to come out satisfied. Especially after what Nagant had been through.

"Ooohh! FUCK YES!! OH!" Nagant moaned as she sat up on Izuku and road him. Her breasts bouncing wildly and sending her milk flying in the air. Her body glistening as sunlight broke through the storm clouds that still rumbled overhead and caught on the rain running down her body and the milk dripping down her breasts and over her suit.

Izuku's arousal spiked as the image was ingrained in his memory. He couldn't control himself after that, as he reached up and squeezed her breasts, causing them to spray more milk as Nagant cried out in ecstasy. Followed by her screaming as her womanhood clenched around Izuku and she started squirting.

Izuku grunted as he tried to hold back from his own climax but couldn't and he came hard, filling her womb with liquid fire.

"AAAHHH!!! YES! FILL ME UP!" Nagant cried out as she continued to squirt. Not slowing down her bouncing until she was finished.

Then she stilled for a moment to catch her breath. Then she gave a satisfied laugh before giving Izuku another predatory stare.

He figured she wouldn't be fully satisfied so easily.

Izuku wasn't going to spend hours satiating her like he did with Mirko though.

At least not here and now, with the situation they were in...

So, Izuku took hold of Nagant's arms and pulled down as he thrust his hips upward. Causing her to arch her back as she threw her head back and howled in pleasure. The sensations amplified by Izuku activating Healing Hands to intensify her pleasure while he used his Ear Jacks to stimulate her button and causing her to nearly climax again.

Izuku then began thrusting quickly up into Nagant and she soon joined in meeting him halfway. Her eyes starting to roll back in her head as her mouth hung open in a constant moan, broken by the occasional scream as she climax again and again.

The sounds of their lovemaking overpowering the rain and thunder as Izuku's hips clapped against Nagant's and her breasts slapped against each other as she bounced.

Then the woman gasped and looked down as her suit suddenly felt confining again.

RIP!

Nagant yelped as her suit ripped a little more as her belly grew and grew.

Nether she or Izuku stopped though, even as her belly grew larger and larger. Her desperation not yet quenched and both still too high on the pleasure. Izuku's only increasing as he watched her belly bounce and her milk drip down and run over the large protrusion as they both moaned.

Eventually though, Izuku hit his limit and he gave one last powerful thrust upwards, lifting Lady Nagant off the ground as she tossed her head back.

"OH FUCK YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" She screamed as she felt Izuku fill her womanhood again. Drenching her tunnel as she squirted.

Izuku then let out a breath of satisfaction and relief as he lowered his hips and brought Lady Nagant down to lay next to him as she mumbled incoherently with a dazed expression.

Steam wafted off Izuku as the rain finally let up and he held the fucked silly and delirious Nagant to his side. Her large belly pressed against him.

Izuku then let out a tired sigh and pressed his hands against his face as it twisted with anxiety and he racked his brain for a way to explain Lady Nagant joining the ranks of his growing harem.

One villain was already going to be hard enough to explain, but two. At least Nagant might be a little easier for the others to accept, given she hasn't personally attacked any of Izuku's friends while acting insane before and given what he now knew of her past.

Izuku was pulled from his stressful pondering by a tiny kick to his side from Nagant's belly and a new, more powerful fear seized him.

Izuku couldn't stop himself from protectively pulling his newest babymama close and placing a hand over her belly as his memories of All For One returned.

He might have found the whiplash of fearing for his life and the lives of his children one moment and then suddenly smashing an older woman's brains out the next, absurd and ridiculous, were he not once again fearing for the lives of his children and their mothers.

All For One hadn't learned much, but even that little bit he did was too much and terrified Izuku. Even if he learned important information and that All For One already knew something about his quirk, it still filled him with dread as his naturally anxious mind teamed up with his new paternal instincts, to manufacture the worst possible scenarios. With All For One going after his girls and their children.

"I need to get stronger!" Izuku muttered as he grit his teeth and came to a gut wrenching realization.

He needed to cultivate more quirks.

In an ironic twist, to counter the mess his quirk had made and stand up to All For One, Izuku would need more quirks to fight the villain and all the minions he'd send at Izuku and his family.

Izuku's eyes then drifted down to Nagant's swollen belly.

He was glad he was able to hold his quirk back as much as he did, only giving Nagant four kids. It was further proof he could control it with enough practice.

But if he was going to fight All For One and protect his growing family. Then holding back from now on like he'd originally planned, wouldn't be an option anymore.

Perhaps as a result of all the stress, Izuku could only summarize his thoughts and feelings on the situation with one word as he stared up at the parting clouds.

"Shit..."