High School...

Jungkooks POV

"JEON JUNGKOOK GET UP RIGHT NOW!!!" Mrs Jeon screams.

"Eommmmaaa 5 moreee minuttesss pleaseee" Jungkook sleepily mumbles.

"No! you're going to be late for your first day of high school now get up!!" Mrs Jeon says.

"Or else i'll sell your PC and iron man figure collection" Mrs Jeon said.

"NO NO IM UP SEE IM UP!!!" Jungkook rushed out of bed shouting.

"Breakfast is on the table hurry up" Mrs Jeon says walking out the room.

"Ughhhh" Jungkook groans.

Today is jungkooks first day of high school he is now 14 years old.

After showering and getting dressed jungkook packs his bag and goes to the kitchen.

"Son! Your finally awake!" Mr Jeon said while giving jungkook a hug.

"Morning Dad!" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook! Hurry and eat your breakfast or you will be late!" Mrs Jeon said in a panic.

"Okay okay! i'm coming" jungkook said while sitting down at the table and started eating his breakfast.

After a few minutes jungkook finally finished eating

"i'm done eomma!" jungkook shouts.

"Okay let's go get into the car quick!!!" Mrs Jeon said while running out the door to start the car.

Jungkook followed her and got into the car.

While on his drive to school he couldn't stop thinking about the future. Today is his first ever day of high school, yes HIGH SCHOOL that's a big deal.

He wonders what's gonna happen will it be fun? will he get good grades?

The future is uncertain but one thing he knew was he had 2 people there for him always.

Yes Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin.

Mrs Jeon finally parked the car at the school gate.

"Bye eomma!" 

"Bye!!" Mrs Jeon said.

Jungkook started walking towards the new building.

'hmm where could they be??' jungkook questioned in his head until...

"oh my god they were so hot!!!"

"I know! i wish he is my mate!"

"i wish they are mine too!"

Jungkooks ears perk up at this and turns around to see a group of girls fanning over some 'hot guys?'

hot guys? how many hot guys could possibly go here? jungkook thought

Jungkook saw them coming from the cafeteria and heading straight into there with the hopes of finding 2 hot guys he knows.

It wasn't hard when he walked in and saw a table surrounded by girls.

Jungkook walked up to the table and pushed through the crowd where he finally saw 2 hot guys.

Or should i say Kim taehyung and Park jimin.

"Kookie!" Jimin shouted.

"jimin!!!!!" jungkook shouts going towards jimin.

With the sudden arrival of jungkook the crowd starts talking

"who's he?"

"he's so ugly!"

"an omega??!"

"what a slut"

"can't believe that slut touched them"

"ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCK OFF FROM HERE OR I WILL TEAR ALL YOURS LIMBS OFF!!!!!" A trueblooded voice yelled.

With this the whole crowds obeys in submission and runs out the cafeteria.

"Tae! you didn't have to do that.." jungkook said looking embarrassed.

"Hahaha omg they all ran out just like that haha all talk but can't talk back! pathetic losers" jimin said while laughing.

"Of course i had to they disrespected you jungkook!" taehyung said annoyed by what happened.

jungkook sighs and rolls his eyes at his friends over protective behaviour.

"okay okay whatever!" jungkook said ending that conversation.

"So how are you guys feeling about our first day of high school?!!" Jimin asked enthusiastically.

"i'm feeling excited" jimin said.

" i'm feeling okay i guess.." jungkook said.

"i'm feeling that i wanna gtfo out of it" taehyung said.

jungkook and jimin stared at taehyung before laughing.

"geez calm down you big bad wolf" jimin said teasingly.

After a bit the three friends continued to talk

"Oh my god i just remembered!" jimin said.

"what?" tae asked.

"now we are in high school we will also find our mates!!" jimin said excitedly.

"omg yes!!" taehyung also said happily.

"i wonder if it's gonna be a beautiful girl!" jimin said.

"or a cute guy" tae added on.

While the two 15 year old truebloods kept talking about their future mates a certain omega sat their with a frown.

Why?

Well if you didn't know jungkook kind of had a big fat crush on both his best friends.

Yes he liked jimin and taehyung a lot and wished for them to be mates. But his hopes for that are now going down the drain as they both only see him as a friend and they only talk about girls and other things.

Jungkook knows he will probably be heartbroken once they find their mates but until then he hopes they can be together even if for them it doesn't mean that much but for him it will be the best moments together.

Or will it?

TO BE CONTINUED..........

____________________________________

I FINALLY UPDATED!

I've been having writers block but i finally know where i'm going with this story!

Hope you liked this part even though it was a bit boring but the juicy parts will be further on 😏

SEE YA!

VOTE AND COMMENT!