Suicide

**1 MONTH LATER**

**JUNGKOOK'S POV**

Jungkook walked into school, dreading the day ahead, knowing it would be filled with even more torment than before.

For the past month, Taehyung had intensified his bullying, making Jungkook's life a living hell.

"You still have the nerve to come here?" Jennie sneered.

"What do you want from me?" Jungkook asked, his voice tinged with exhaustion from her relentless torment.

"I want you gone!" Jennie spat.

"Gone where?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"Gone from the face of this earth! You're so ugly; you're ruining the world. It'll be a better place when the trash is out!" Jennie laughed cruelly.

"Since we want to help you, I've got a suggestion: go to the school roof and jump! Hahaha!" Rosie taunted, joining in the laughter.

Tears streamed down Jungkook's cheeks. He couldn't bear the hateful words anymore as they pierced his heart.

"Oh look, Jennie, the trash is crying!" Rosie mocked.

"What a pathetic crying slut!" Jennie added, her words dripping with venom.

Rosie burst into laughter, fueling Jennie's cruelty.

Jennie grabbed Jungkook by the collar and forced him to face her.

"I hope today you take our advice to heart and make the world a better place..." Jennie said with a smirk before shoving Jungkook to the ground, his back throbbing with pain.

"So the world will be a better place if I'm not here? She's right... It will be," Jungkook thought despairingly.

Unable to bear the torture any longer, he rose to his feet and headed towards the staircase.

With a heavy heart, he climbed the stairs to the roof, finally arriving at the edge.

"I'm sorry Eomma, I'm sorry Appa, I couldn't be a good son. I'm sorry for being born an omega, weak, ugly, and pathetic. I'm sorry you were given a son like me," Jungkook whispered into the wind.

Standing on the edge, he screamed and cried, releasing all his pent-up emotions.

With closed eyes and one last breath...

**JIMIN'S POV**

Jimin arrived at school, waiting for Taehyung, his boyfriend, to join him.

As Taehyung's car roared into the parking lot, Jimin couldn't help but roll his eyes at his boyfriend's flashy entrance.

After a moment, Taehyung emerged from the car, his face lighting up at the sight of Jimin.

"Hey, baby!" Taehyung greeted, moving in for a kiss.

Jimin returned the kiss with a quick peck, complaining, "Don't bite my lips; they already hurt from last night!"

"They're gonna hurt again tonight," Taehyung teased with a smirk.

Rolling his eyes, Jimin tried to act nonchalant. "Whatever."

"I love you so much, Chimmy!" Taehyung exclaimed, enveloping Jimin in a tight hug.

"Yeah, yeah, I love you too. I can't breathe!" Jimin joked, squirming in Taehyung's embrace.

"Oops, sorry," Taehyung chuckled, releasing him. "Anyways, we need to go to class now."

"Oh my god, is he seriously gonna jump?!" a girl screamed nearby.

"Look, he's gonna jump!" a guy shouted, drawing attention to a growing crowd.

"What's going on?" Jimin asked, puzzled.

"I don't know," Taehyung replied with a shrug.

"Let's go find out," Jimin suggested, dragging Taehyung towards the front of the school.

"Isn't that the nerd?" a boy in the crowd remarked.

"JUNGKOOK?!" Jimin yelled out, sprinting towards the rooftop with Taehyung close behind.

"Please, Jungkook, don't do it. Please stay alive for me," Jimin pleaded silently.

When they reached the rooftop, they saw Jungkook standing on the edge.

And then he jumped.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Jimin's cry echoed through the air.

TO BE CONTINUED............................

Is jungkook dead now?

VOTE AND COMMENT 👍💗