Funeral

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Today was the funeral of Mr. and Mrs. Jeon.

 It's been two weeks since the accident happened.

 Jungkook only felt numb inside. 

His whole world fell apart in one day.

 How was he going to continue living?

Jungkook dressed in an all-black suit. 

He had to go and see his parents off one last time.

 He's an orphan now. 

A poor orphan. 

Yeah, all his parents' millions he can't access until he is 18 years old.

 Since he wasn't registered in the house either, he had to pack his things and sell them.

 So, he's also homeless.

 Life loves Jungkook.

TIME SKIP

Now, Jungkook was at the church for the funeral. 

Everyone his parents knew was here.

 Including Taehyung and Jimin.

 Suddenly a bell rang signaling everyone to sit down in silence.

"Thank you, everyone, for coming, We are gathered here to mourn the loss of Jeon Jungwoo and his beloved wife Jeon Soo-hwa who tragically lost their lives. They were a son and daughter and mother and father a great friend to all. May the Lord bless them in heaven. Their son Jeon Jungkook would like to say a few words," the priest said.

"Uhhh, thank you again for everyone coming. My parents would have been happy to see so many familiar faces. It's really hard. Everything happened so suddenly, and it hurts so much... I'm going to miss you, Eomma and Appa...," Jungkook said while tears rolled down his face.

Everyone in the crowd started crying too after hearing his speech, feeling sorry for him losing his parents at such a young age. 

When he finished his speech, a few of his parents' friends spoke, and that was the end of the main ceremony.

TIME SKIP

Jungkook was at the reception greeting guests and thanking them for their condolences.

"I'm so sorry for your loss, Kookie," Mrs Kim appeared and said while looking sad.

"Thank You, Mrs. Kim," Jungkook said sadly.

"You do know I'm your godmother, right?" Mrs. Kim said.

"No, I never knew that," Jungkook replied.

"Well, the day you were born Mrs. Jeon asked me to be the godmother of you if anything ever happened to her," Mrs. Kim said.

"Since you lost her and the house, it's my responsibility to take care of you from now on," Mrs Kim said.

Jungkook looked shocked and a bit happy. He can still have a home and at least someone to look after him.

"Really?!" Jungkook said happily.

"Yes!" Mrs. Kim replied.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Kim. You don't understand how grateful I am!" Jungkook said, suddenly hugging Mrs Kim. Mrs Kim just smiled at that.

"So, shall we head back to your new home?" Mrs Kim said.

Jungkook nodded and followed her to the car.

TIME SKIP

They finally arrived at the Kim's mansion, and Mrs. Kim led Jungkook to the living room to see.....Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin sitting there.

Oh great.

"Taehyung! Jungkook's going to live here from now on!" Mrs. Kim said.

"For free??" Taehyung questioned.

"Yes," Mrs. Kim said.

Suddenly, Taehyung said something which made Jungkook frown.

"Isn't he poor now? Shouldn't he work to stay here...you know like a servant?" Taehyung said.

"Jungkook wouldn't want to stay here as a freeloader," Taehyung said.

"Is that true, Kookie?" Mrs. Kim said.

Jungkook was going to say No, but the glare Taehyung gave him knew he would die if he refused.

"Oh, yes. I don't want to be a burden," Jungkook said.

"Oh okay, well, I remember back at Tae's birthday you helped out waiters, so I'll let you work here as a servant!" Mrs. Kim said happily, thinking that's what Jungkook wanted.

"Yay?" Jungkook said, trying to sound happy.

"Ohhhh, I have an even better idea! You can be Taehyung's personal servant since you're best friends!" Mrs. Kim said enthusiastically.

"Oh lord, fuck my life," Jungkook thought.

TO BE CONTINUED.........................

It's a bit short but this was just a filler for the plot.

Jungkooks life seems to just get worse and worse...😪😪😪

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!