The Start of a Nightmare?

2 Months Later

Jungkooks POV

"Jungkook it's time to get up!" Mrs Jeon shouted.

with no response she goes into his room to wake him up.

"Jungkook wake up now!!!" She shouts louder.

"ughhhh i don't wanna go to school!!!" jungkook whined in a annoyed voice.

"Why not you love school kookie??" Mrs Jeon questioned at her son's behaviour.

"Yeah i LOOOVVVEEE school" jungkook emphasised the word "love" in a sarcastic tone.

Unfortunately Mrs Jeon didn't catch that.

"Good! Now get up let's eat breakfast!" Mrs Jeon said going downstairs.

With one last sigh jungkook finally got out of bed not wanting to anger his mom anymore. Why doesn't jungkook not wanna go to school? Let's just say ever since the incident in the cafeteria his life has become a living nightmare you could say.

After he ate breakfast he got the bus to school.

Once he arrived at the school gates everyone looked at him some in disgust some in amusement and some in pity.

Everyone one in the school had an opinion about him and most weren't good ones.

"Oh look the school slut has arrived!" Some random girl shouted while pointing at jungkook.

Everyone erupted into laughter at this jungkook just continued walking towards his locker.

"How much for you spread your legs?" 2 random classmates came and asked showing his wallet.

"W-what??" jungkook said confused and shocked.

"Don't act innocent everyone knows you spread your legs for Kim and Park for free" The guy said in a matter of fact tone.

"It probably doesn't cost anything he will do it for free for anyone i mean look at him he's such a cheap whore!" A female voice came and joined in.

"Jennies right he's a cheap whore! hahaha!!!" Rosie her friend said.

"By the way you ugly slut stay away from Jimin and Taehyung they are mine and Rosie's to have we don't want them catching any diseases from a whore like you!" Jennie said spitting pure venom in every word.

Jungkook laughed in his head knowing for a fact Taehyung and Jimin are gay and hate girls in that way. But instead he just nodded.

"Are you mute? Speak with words slut!!!"Jennie shouted getting pissed at the non verbal response.

"I-i understand..." Jungkook mumbled.

"understand what?" Jennie said.

"Not to go near them.." jungkook replied.

"And why is that?" Jennie asked.

"Because you said so..." Jungkook said.

"No what's the reason you can't go near them?!" Jennie said getting pissed off.

"T-they don't belong to you though and might not even be interested in you so you can't claim them as yours" Jungkook said with a sudden outburst of confidence wanting to defend his bullys?

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY BITCH?!!!" Jennie screamed in anger.

Jennie grabber jungkook by the hair and started slapping him then kicked him to the floor and started kicking him in the stomach along with Rosie.