The Accident

**JUNGKOOK'S POV**

After Taehyung's birthday and Jimin and him being mates, life's been different.

The whole relationship thing we had going on wasn't really working; it was more like Taehyung and Jimin in love, and they just said I was their other boyfriend so I didn't feel bad.

I felt worse.

Suddenly, I heard the two sports cars coming towards the school. Everyone calls them the power couple. Two of the most prestigious true-blooded alphas are destined mates, of course, they are a power couple.

*Snap* Someone snapped their fingers. It was none other than Kim Taehyung. Yeah, did I forget to mention I was still their slave?

"Jungkook, get over here now," Taehyung ordered me. Jimin and Taehyung were standing next to each other.

"Hold our bags and stand there until we're done," Taehyung said.

I just held both their bags, standing in front of them until they started making out in front of me. Great. 😒

"Oh Tae, stop teasing me," Jimin said, moaning out.

"I can't help it; you're my sexy and handsome mate," Taehyung said, continuing to suck on Jimin's neck.

I just stood there like WTF, watching them do too much PDA in front of me.

"What are you staring at?" Taehyung said, seeing me watching them.

"W-what?" I said, confused. Where else was I supposed to look?

"Are you jealous, right?" Taehyung taunted, raising an eyebrow.

"N-No!" I said, mad.

"Cute," Taehyung mumbled, going back to kissing Jimin.

"Ahhh, Tae, stop! We need to go to class now!" Jimin said, getting off Tae and started walking off.

"Why?" Taehyung whined cutely, running after a speed-walking Jimin.

I ran behind them too.

**JIMIN'S POV**

When we got to class, we all sat in our seats in the back row while Jungkook sat in the middle.

"Here, make sure to note down everything or else," I said, handing Jungkook his notebook.

"O-okay," Jungkook said, nodding.

"Don't forget to do mine too," Taehyung teased, placing his notebook in front of Jungkook.

"Yes, master," Jungkook said sarcastically.

"Did I just hear sarcasm from you?" Taehyung said, raising his voice.

"N-NO! I wasn't!" Jungkook said furiously shaking his head.

"Good," Taehyung just smirked at that and then looked at me.

"Doesn't he look cute when he gets flustered, babe?" Taehyung said to me in Mind Link.

"Yup," I said in the mind link while smirking.

"He's so cute and submissive; I just want to wreck him," Taehyung said in the mind link.

"Are you seriously thinking that in the middle of class?" I replied in the mind link, giving him a "really" look.

"I know you want to as well," Taehyung replied in the mind link.

"Yeah, but not now. Let's just continue you to treat him as our slave and tease him; I love dominating him and making him serve us, and he just does it," I said smirking, replying to the mind link.

"Haha, okay!" Taehyung replied, smirking back.

**TIME SKIP TO LUNCH**

"Get me a glass of milk now!" Taehyung said to Jungkook, who was standing there.

"Okay, master," Jungkook said, running off to get it.

"What are you planning now, babe?" I questioned, looking at Tae.

"Just wait and watch!" Taehyung replied, smirking.

Once Jungkook came back and served them lunch, he knelt down in front of them.

"Sit here," Taehyung said, patting his lap.

"W-what?" Jungkook said, confused.

"Now!" Taehyung said, using his alpha voice.

Jungkook got up and sat on his lap, embarrassed.

"Feed me my lunch; since you're our slave, you need to do everything for us. I'm not gonna eat it myself," Taehyung said.

Jungkook looked at him embarrassed, then started feeding Tae spoons of food.

"Don't forget me!" I said, while scooting closer so Jungkook could feed me too.

After an entire lunch of Jungkook having to hand-feed two alphas and clean up, he headed back to class.

**JUNGKOOK'S POV**

While Jungkook was sitting in class, slaving away, writing down notes, and Taehyung sitting with his legs on the table, scrolling through Instagram, and Jimin sleeping, the school announcement thing went off.

"Can Jeon Jungkook come to the principal's office right now!" a voice said through the intercom.

Jungkook looked confused; why do they want to see him?

Taehyung and Jimin looked confused too.

"Don't worry; we will come too," Taehyung said.

They all headed to the principal's office and then walked in.

"You called me, sir?" Jungkook said, feeling nervous.

"Jungkook...." The principal started off.

"Yes?" Jungkook replied.

"I'm sorry to tell you this...but I received a call from the hospital, and they have told me both your parents have died in a car crash," the principal said with sadness.

Jungkook just stood there, shocked, along with Jimin and Taehyung.

"NO! NO! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! MY PARENTS ARE NOT DEAD! THEY WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALL ALONE IN THIS WORLD! PLEASE SAY IT'S A LIE! DON'T JOKE! NOOO?!" Jungkook shouted, tears non-stop coming out of his eyes.

"I'll give you some time to process this," the principal said, walking out.

Jungkook fell to the floor and cried his heart out.

Both Taehyung and Jimin's hearts broke at the sight of him.

"It's okay, Kookie...Everything will be okay," Jimin said, hugging Jungkook.

Taehyung also joined in the hug.

"No!!! They left me all alone! No one loves me anymore! I don't have anybody!" Jungkook cried more, releasing a heart-wrenching scream of pain and sadness.

Both Jimin and Taehyung shared a look; no matter what happens from now on, they will be there for Jungkook.

TO BE CONTINUED.....................................

OH NO!!! 😢

Jungkooks an orphan now 😖

Will his life get better or worse??? 😏😏

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME 🫡