Birthday Party

**NO ONE'S POV**

It was the day of Taehyung's 18th birthday.

The atmosphere at the Kim mansion buzzed with anticipation as preparations for the party unfolded. This event wasn't just any celebration; it was one of the most significant occasions in the world.

Why?

Because the Kim Pack was an empire in its own right. With members spread across the globe, and their business, Kim Groups, being a multi-billion dollar organization, they wielded immense power. Descendants of the Kim Royal Family, before the country became a republic, they were essentially royalty.

The second most influential pack was Park's Group and Pack, also a global entity similar to the Kims.

The possibility of the Kim and Park heirs becoming mates was more than just gossip—it could potentially reshape the world's power dynamics. If they joined forces, they would become the most formidable group on the planet.

**JUNGKOOK'S POV**

Arriving at the school gates, all I could hear was chatter about Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin. As the realization sunk in, a mix of emotions washed over me.

They would become mates...

Or perhaps not, but they seemed destined for each other. They were made for one another.

I should be happy for them, not sad.

Yes, I'm genuinely happy for them.

As I made my way towards the school, the sight of two luxury cars pulling up—a Ferrari and a Lamborghini—drew everyone's attention. Girls screamed, and photographers swarmed, capturing the moment.

"Mr. Kim, Mr. Kim, are you and Mr. Park mates?!" A reporter shouted amidst the chaos.

"Mr. Park, how do you feel about Mr. Kim being your mate?!" Another joined in.

As the questions mounted and the crowd surged, Taehyung's commanding voice cut through the chaos, bringing everyone to their knees with his sheer presence.

Taehyung, with Jimin by his side, made his way towards the school, pausing only when he noticed me kneeling as well. His smirk hinted at his amusement as he pulled me up by the collar, Jimin's grip tightening around me like a leash.

**TIME SKIP TO LUNCH**

"Jungkook, can you get me a soda?" Jimin's request interrupted our lunch in the canteen.

"Sure," I replied, fetching the drink.

"Here," I handed it to him.

"Where's mine?" Taehyung's voice cut in.

"You didn't ask for one..." I replied.

"Just because we agreed to this relationship doesn't mean you're not still our servant," Taehyung's words stung.

"What?" I was dumbfounded, looking to Jimin for confirmation, but he simply shrugged, finding amusement in the situation.

"Fine, master," I muttered, storming off to fulfill Taehyung's demand.

"Thanks," Taehyung said, unperturbed, as he started drinking.

"I'm so excited for tonight!" Jimin's excitement filled the air.

"You're finally going to find your mate!" He added.

"Yes! I already have a feeling I know who it's going to be!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"You can't be so sure it's me!" Jimin teased.

"I don't need to be. If you're not my destined mate, I'll still choose you," Taehyung's declaration made Jimin blush.