Close eye-PT2

Averys P.O.V

We got home from shopping a hour or two ago and for that entire time I have been sitting on the recliner next to the couch while Mave read a book. For most of the time it was just us Except Parker and Max running by the living room ounce in a while, I think Kaiden may have passed by as well but I'm not sure I have been to consumed in my thoughts.

 I wonder where my parents are right now? Last I knew my Father was running from the cops, They had called me down to the station to be questioned. I wouldn't have told them anything anyways, There is very few things that I fear but making my father angry is at the top of the fucking list. 

I wonder if they caught him and what he was in trouble for this time, it wasn't often he made mistakes while doing his dirty work.And my mother I wouldn't be surprised if she finally overdosed on heroine.Theres no doubt about the fact that she most definitely used while she was pregnant with me, Maybe that's why I'm fucking like, I don't know like this. like me.   

Whatever I could give two shits if they were dead or alive, they where never my parents they were just a sperm Donner and a surrogate.My father is the definition of fucking evil and my mother is the biggest narcissist I have ever met that woman doesn't care about anyone but herself.

Neglect and abuse was all I knew as a child.Luckily I was there to shield my younger brother from all that I made sure my father never laid a finger on him,I made sure he never went without food or cloths.Ive done everything my parents wouldn't do for us,Starting when I was four only ending when I was Eighteen which was less than a year ago.

Why am I even thinking about them.Think about something different something happy.Food?No.Um Sex? Big No.Sleep?Bingo, wait no now I want to sleep but I cant with out mother fucker or mother fucker 2.0 watching me.This whole think happy thoughts thing is not working for me is it.

I let out a quite groan throwing my head back looking up at the celling.I bring my head back down and see Mave looking at me with a confused look on his face."What." I snap a little more aggressively then I meant to."What are so irritated about."He Asks in a monotoned voice anger and curiosity slipping there way in.

"I Have been sitting here for two hours with nothing but my thoughts." I tell him the partial lie because it was the original reason I was mad.Now I just wanted to sleep."You would be angry to." I grumble out under my breath crossing my arms over my chest.

He pulls out his phone and checks the time before looking at me again."I need to cook dinner,You can help."He says leaving no room for disagrement while getting off the couch.I curse him out under my breath while forcing myself to drag my lazy ass off the couch

I follow him into he kitchen and look around,I haven't been in here much maybe about twice and we don't see it while we eat because theres a wall separating the kitchen from the dining room.

Mave begins to walk around and grab things. At big pot, A pan,pasta, A fuck ton of cheese, milk,heavy cream, chicken,broccoli and finally another pot which is much smaller.What the fuck is this guy making.I guess my thoughts made there way to my face because not even a second after I finish my thought Mave speaks."Parker wants chicken broccoli Alfredo." he says while filling up the big pot with water and placing on the burner before turning the nob to lite the flame.

I continue to just stand here now feeling very Awkward not knowing what to do as the other male tosses salt and oil and to the water.He turns to face me."You know how to stir a pot right?" he asks sarcasm filling his usual broody voice."Of course I know how to stir a fucking pot." I snap back at him."Language." he scolds in a lot less kind voice then Xaviers, I wouldn't consider Xaviers scolding voice kind either.