Meeting the boys.

Avery

I wake up to a knock on my door, what the fuck dose anybody want at this hour.

I role around and pretend I didn't hear the knock as if I was I little kid again but whoever is at the door must really want to come in because the fucker knocks again I groan before giving them a reply. "Okay I'm up give me a damn second"I say in a slightly raised voice.

I throw on a shirt and open the door to reveal the man who's name I had never gotten."what could you possible want this early in the morning?" I ask in a aggressive tone "like I said last night you will be meeting the other boys at breakfast and that time as come."he replies in a calm voice "um yeah no thanks I think ill pass." I say before attempting to close the door but the man slipped his foot in-between the door and its frame."i'm sorry but this is not a choice now follow me." he says with a smile." ugh fuck you." I groan before following the man that was now glaring at me for my rude words out of my room and down the stairs.

"I saved you a seat next to me"he says. I sit down and look around me there are other guys filling all the other seats.They all go quite as I sit down.Not awkward at all right?

"Because I didn't introduce myself last night I will go first, my name is Xavier my job is to be here for you and to run this whole facility." he says with a smile.

Before I could say anything a hyper boy with blond hair speaks "I wanna go next!" he says with a grin while lookin at the ass bag who woke me up this morning who's name I know is Xavier, Xavier nods at the man."OKAY!, oops sorry." he takes a breath " Hi my name is Parker and I hope we get along!" he says reaching his arm across  the table to shake my hand. "yeah no thanks" I say crossing my arms. "Aww thats okay you'll warm up." he says a little less happy with the tiniest of a pout on his lips.

Next to him is a black haired boy who looks as if he is about to speak." I suppose I will go next,Hello my name is Kaiden nice to meet you" he greets, yup I was right.

Then with one massive hight change the man next to him speaks." I'm maverick but I go by Mave." he says in a monotoned voice hiding any sign of emotion.

Now on the other end  of the table is a dark blue haired male "Uh hello i'm Jax." he says in a carless voice.

"God what a bunch of hard asses." the brown haired man at the end of my side of the table says with some attitude in his tone. "language max." Xavier scolds ever so slightly. "Mhm yeah sorry any way I'm max as you heard, welcome." he says in a with less attitude from the first time he spoke.

" I guess that leaves me hi my name is Liam" the blond boy with pink tips Next to me says."okay and i'm Avery and I am also done here." I say standing up "your not going to eat?"Xavier asks like it was natural I make up a excuse on the spot "i'm tired, ill eat when I wake up." I say with a shrug of my shoulders before heading off into my room.

I close the door and stare at my surroundings before spotting my bag which I suppose I should unpack.After I get done unpacking the very few things I had and hiding things they didn't need to know about under the mattress I l flop down on my bed.

But before I got I chance to relax there was a knock on my door "WHAT" I yell so they can hear me "can you come to the door please "a calm and quite voice says "Whaaaat" I groan out after opening the door for the boy that I recognize a Kaiden.He lets out a small chuckle "sorry for disturbing you but Xavier wants to see you in his office." he sates softly ''which is where?" I ask him "oh yeah of course, follow me" he says looking slightly embarrassed.

I follow him until we reach a door, he then knocks on the door before giving me a smile and walking away. "Come in" sounds from inside the room. So I did just that "you wanted to talk to me?" I say getting straight to the point "Yes please close the door" he says with a calm voice "You may sit" i sit down in front of his desk "Sooo what do you need?" I say with annoyance in my voice. "Well I need to tell you the rules we don't have many but we follow them if you break the rules there will be a punishment." he says in a firm tone. "Okay whatever, and said rules are?" I ask.He takes out a pice of paper with a list of rules on it and hands it to me.

the list

1.if you need help always talk to someone.

2.no swearing.

3. respect everyone and there boundary's.

4. no alcohol or drugs.

5.no going out with out me or mave past 11:30 which is also curfew.

6.Always attend meals.

7.do the chores that you get assigned.

I scoff while reading a few of the rules on the list "some of these are stupid as fuck but whatever." I say standing up."Language."he says sharply giving me the same glare from this morning.

Im so sorry I really thought nobody would read this so i'm so sorry I didn't update I will try to upload ounce a week maybe more but I make no promises^^<3Eli