Close eye

Averys P.O.V

I stare at the celling dreading the day that is soon to begin,In less than 20 minutes someone is going to come tell me its time to eat and then I have to stay with Xavier or Mave for the whole day.I don't really think what I did was all that bad I mean it was just a little booze right?

I drag myself out of bed with a defiant groan.I pick up grey sweat pants off the floor and throw them on along with a black t-shirt with some design on the back.I really need to do laundry I don't need them thinking I'm a nasty fuck.

I wonder how serious this guy was about this whole punishment because theres no way he can watch me all day right? I have to use the bathroom and sleep, wait is he going to watch me fucking piss and take naps?Ew.I shiver at the thoughts which were now being interrupted by a knock at the door.

Harsh and demanding,This was not Liam or Kaiden Nor is it Jax, Max or Parker.It was similar to Xavier but not quite the same his were quieter,I guess our culprit is Mave.I walk over to the door and open it revealing The unnatural red head standing there with his usual scowl in which I return.

"Breakfast." he grumbles making it clear that he doesn't really want to be here,Me and him both."Oh really!?" I Reply with sarcastic enthusiasm while following his lead down the stairs and to the dining table which was already full like always. I slide into the chair I have been siting in the entire time I have been here,My plate is already made its a small portion but still more then I would choose to eat.

Eggs and fruit a very simple breakfast,I would rather a joint and maybe a chai latte but this will due for now.The room fills with chatter with me staying quiet and slowly eating like always. I am brought out of my thoughts when I feel a small tap on my thigh I look over to Liam who sat next to me.Everyone around us was still talking so our interaction is going unnoticed.

I raise my eyebrow at him silently telling him to speak up or forever hold his peace.

"Are you alright?" he asks in a hushed whisper."What?" I ask him confused because his question came out of nowhere. "The other night when I saw you,You seemed out of it and I didn't see you for the entire day after that." he whispers out softly "You don't have to answer I just thought I would ask,Sorry." he rushes out still managing to stay quite.

I totally forgot that it was Liam who originally opened the door, but why did he care?These guys confuse me."Im fine,Thanks." I whisper out only adding the thanks because Liam seems like a genuinely sweet person. I go back to eating finishing the eggs first because they were higher in calorie so to me the were harder to get down.

I pop a green grape into my mouth biting into it with a crunch, finishing off the fruit leaving me with a now cleared plate.I go to get up and head to my room and rot away like I always do but I am stopped by a voice."Avery where do you think your going?"Xavier Asks me but its was clear that it was a reminder not a question."You can't be serious."I scoff out turning around arms folded to my chest.

"Im going to have you go shopping with Mave,Max and Liam today because I have to much paper work to fill out to keep my eyes on you, it wouldn't be fair to lock You up in that office with me." He says with a sly smirk on his face like he was proud of the fact that I am going to be miserable all day.

"How about I take you to go get ready you will be leaving shortly." He asks while standing up "I hate you so fucking much." I groan out making my way towards the stairs Xavier following behind me "I would watch your mouth because I can make this 10x worse for you." He says sternly.Fucking bitch.

We make it to my room and he follows me In."What,Do you want to watch me change to?" I snap "No you do have a bathroom and a closet big enough for you to change in last time I checked." He says sitting at the end of my unmade bed.