Chapter 1 ✨First meeting✨

Dear Readers you may find first two chapters boring but these chapters are important to know the identity of the important characters and their name's. So I would say to read with patience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziya's POV

Assalamualaikum I'm Khadija Iqra (Ziya) The weather today is very beautiful with light sunshine and cool breeze blowing around. Today is my only Aunt's wedding. All the guests and groom's family has arrived.

In my mother's family she has only one younger sister named Nida. My grandfather (My Mother's father) died about 12 years ago and my grandmother (My Mother's Mother) passed away 2 years ago. So she is my mother's dearest sister and today is her wedding day.

The groom's family and my family are all waiting for the Nika to begin after some time. Me, My Eonni Hiba , Aunt's friends we all together stood on the upper terrace and we was watching Uncle Ayan(Groom) secretly, many boys were laughing and talking with Uncle Ayan.

 Me, My Eonni Hiba , Aunt's friends we all together stood on the upper terrace and we was watching Uncle Ayan(Groom) secretly, many boys were laughing and talking with Uncle Ayan

Junaid Khan ( JK )

On the left side of Uncle Ayan, there was a boy standing in a blue suit, with a cute smile on his face. His two front teeth is cute like a rabbit, His eyes were big and round doe eyes, perfect sharp jawline , "Wow he looks like an Anime character" while thinking about those words in mind. He suddenly looks at me. I turn around, and saw that they already left. There is only me who is standing here like a tree.

" Ya Allah!! He must be thinking how shamelessly i stare at them. what does he think of me." I looked back and saw he was looking at me."Ya 'Allah!! not Again"

JK's (Junaid Khan) POV

I was talking to my uncle suddenly I notice a girl wearing dark blue gown and same colour hijab, she was looking at me

I was talking to my uncle suddenly I notice a girl wearing dark blue gown and same colour hijab, she was looking at me .

when our eyes met she looked at her right and left. She looked at me again and whispered something that I didn't hear Of course. Her presence caught my attention .

"I lower my gaze and said in mind "Ya Allah What I'm doing? Please Allah protect my eyes"

My uncle was saying something to me but I didn't hear it and just nodded my head as yes and looked back to the girl and saw She was still looking at me. She grabbed her gown lightly and ran to the room. Her running back figure was cute, unknowingly a smile came to my face.

Author's POV

Kazi asked Ayan. "Ayan Khan son of late Shihab Khan and late Nazia Khatun. Nida Banu Daughter of late Malek Mia and late Muskan Banu. Do you accept Nida Banu as your wife "?

If accepted then say Alhamdulilla

Ayan: Alhamdulillah 3×

Now Kazi came to Nida and asked, " Nida Banu daughter of late Malek Mia and late Muskan Banu, do you accept Ayan khan, son of late Shihab Khan and late Nazia Khatun, as your husband with (10 million won) Mahr" ?

If accepted then say Alhamdulillah

Nida: Alhamdulillah 3×

" Congratulations I Declare Ayan Khan and Nida Banu As Husband and Wife" .

Their Nika is done now Ayan will see his wife Nida for the first time in her wedding dress. Ziya was sitting next to Nida and her younger brother Shoheb (6 years old) and her Eonni Hiba was sitting on the left side.

Slowly the front white curtain started to move, Ziya was looking at Nida's face to see her reaction.
When Nida looked at Ayan, She also looked at Ayan and saw the boy in blue suit was sitting on the right side of Ayan. Their eyes met with each other and he was lost in her beauty.

My heart stops when our eyes locked with each other. Her pretty brown eyes are sparkling, they are so mesmerizing. They are like bright jewels twinkling in the light.

She joined her eyebrows and rolled her eyes on him and she looked away.

Ziya has almond shape light brown eyes, long eyelashes, milky white healthy glowing skin. She is heavenly beautiful but she never show off her beauty. Ziya is an example of beauty without brain. She is cute, Cheerful, innocent and very clumsy girl. She is kind hearted and childish person. She is modest girl and Appa's beloved Moon. Zayed called her Moon. She is Zayed's most beloved daughter.

Zayed told Ziya and Shoheb to go and see if everyone has eaten dates or not to sweeten their mouths. There are many items of sweets and desserts. But Zayed said that dates are the favorite fruit of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SWA) Peace be upon him. So everyone should eat dates to observe Sunnah.

Dates have been given to everyone so she was about to leave then she looked towards her favorite place , towards her garden. There was the same blue suit boy sitting there on a chair .

She went to him with the tray of dates and said "Assalamualaikum have some wedding date".

JK : "Walaikumus-salam"

He took two dates and she left with the tray. She was going back when she stumble over her gown and the tray fell from her hand. JK went to her and asked "Are you okey ?" I'm fine she said. JK then helped her to pick up the dates from the ground. Then she left with the tray. JK smile softly and he was looking at her walking back figure.

Ziya went to Hiba and asked her "Eonni who is that boy?" She point her hand to JK.

Hiba: He is one an only son of Uncle Anas and Ayan uncle's nephew.

Ziya: I haven't seen him before . He never come to our house with Hina Aunty before, when Nida Aunty's marriage talk was going on.

Hiba: I heard he was out of Busan.

Zyia: Do you know his name?

Hiba: No, but why?

Ziya: Oh nothing , I was just asking.

Zayed called Khadija Come here 'Moon' " Appa i'm coming."

~When our eyes met, I felt a spark that lit up my soul~

To be continued....

Nazli

Hi readers, I'm not a pro writer this is my first book. English is my fourth language and it's not my mother tongue. You may find many mistakes while reading the book. So i beg your pardon for my grammar mistakes. Hope you'll like my Book.

Don't Forget To Vote Purple Soul's💜

🇧🇩