The journey going nowhere?

While we were walking Atlas asked me another question this time pertaining to me in particular. So retro what are you exactly? Like what are your powers?
Atlas asked with curiosity.

I'm only a human with high levels of power and abilities. I replied.

And your powers? Atlas asked

I don't remember, I only know what my body does. I said.  Because I'm only human after all.

We stopped at a big redwood tree that looked like it was turned into a bridge of some sorts.

The scenery was beautiful, a small river flowing in One direction, birds chirping, we took a moment to rest and enjoy this beautiful scenery

The scenery was beautiful, a small river flowing in One direction, birds chirping, we took a moment to rest and enjoy this beautiful scenery. before continuing on our journey.

We walked for what feels like hours in a single direction. Then we saw a open area with no trees. There was a small broken down house mostly destroyed. I looked at Atlas and asked do you wanna help me build a new house?

Atlas cocked his head sideways with one ear drooping down and the other one semi up as he looked back at me with confusion. To my response I just laughed.

Welp lets get to it then. I said putting down my bag and taking out my sheath. Atlas looks at it and asked what type of sword is that I have never seen that sword before..

I have no clue. I woke up with it in my hand like I said hours ago.. I replied.
As I pulled my sword from its scarab. it started to glow an ominous aura, Atlas took a step back and I was curious as to why it had this ominous aura. 

I waved the blade around gently and it was glowing more towards the old house and not glowing when not in front of the house.
We walked towards the house only to find a single gem on the floor. Atlas looked at it more closely. My sword glowed more brightly when it is closer to the gem..

As I moved to pick it up Atlas had pulled out his book and started to write stuff down. I'd chuckled at this site he looks like a true a recorder of the world.. maybe I'll ask him about that book of his but for now let's focus on this gem..

Bring the gem and the sword closer together, the gem ripped out of my hand and fused with the sword. The only thing that hit me was pain. It was painful memories flooded my mind and my hand slowly turned black. As I let go of the blade gripping my hand. The blade hit the floor and stopped glowing. Atlas walked up to me as I kneel down to process what the hell just happened. A small evil smile appeared on my face.

Atlas was concerned for my well-being. He noticed the evil smile that appeared on my face only for the smile to disappear after that.

Atlas brought me back to my senses when he said what do you want havoc...

I looked up to see Atlas looking at the front door as I looked towards the door I saw him this time closer. A man with purely black shadows casting over him a white Halo crown and pure white eyes with a hint of sadness in them.

"What do you want havoc why are you here now of all times..." Atlas said with anger..

What is your name old one? Havoc said

Atlas looked at me then back at him.

Retro- or do you want my real name. I replied.

No need retro I want you to be this worlds protector. Asked havoc.

I have no need to protect a world that doesn't need it plus your here in this world are you not? I replied back to havoc.

I'm still on the floor kneeling and grabbing my hand in pain.
Atlas help me stand up plz. I asked him.
Trying to stand havoc releases his aura only to be met with a equally powerful aura matching his..
Atlas is taken aback by the two powerful auras released in front of him.
Havoc tried to command me but before he could I took a step forward and said

Release me from this prison and the world Revere's me as the one who stands above..

The world slowly stops as I fall to the ground unconscious using all my power or what was left of it. I black out..

Chapter end
Author's notes what do y'all think? Give me some feedback.