The build and battlefield?

I decided to check my surroundings and see what was all around me but it was mostly forest and something felt off with the area. I looked around and saw an ominous figure staring at me as I took a step forward and looked away before looking back to call out his name he had disappeared, leaving me only confused. I thought nothing of it maybe because I was tired and needed some rest.

It was best to gather some sticks and stones to make a bed It doesn't look like it's going to rain or so I thought, so I decided to build..
I took a liking to building,  I cut down small branches and later I decided to cut down trees with the sword. The sword seems to be unbreakable no matter how hard I swing it. It cuts the trees like butter.

I thought it was best for now to make an axe and pickaxe with the stone and sticks that I have acquired in the last 3 hours.
The bed was small, it wasn't perfect but it's a start. As the day turns to night I slept and throughout the night I heard noises mostly wolves howling in the distance. I jump up to an abrupted sound of someone walking to me. Calling out for help.

I made myself a light source and called out to them but when they got closer I saw a humanoid redwood fox injured and bleeding out running towards me. He was panting and huffing. He looked exhausted so I walked over to him. He backed away from me slowly and asked if I'm part of group that's hunting him. I looked at him confused at his statement.

We both were on high alert as the fox's enemies were nearing in, as they got closer and closer, he asked me again but this time he took a battle ready stance, ready to fight me head on. But I saw a humanoid shadowy figure with a blade in the air coming down towards him.

So I moved as fast as I could and told the fox to duck as he did this my blade hit the shadowy figures blade and the sounds of a weapon breaking could be heard.

"Clank"
"Shlooh"

Agh said the figure. I moved my blade and slash towards the figure only to cut off his hand, as he screams I decided it was best to end here and now. I moved the blade upwards above and circled my head. The area glowed a dark green. The figure seeing this was an awe, as I bought down my sword I cut the man in half as blood went everywhere. The area was still glowing a dark green, I looked up and back at the tree lines and saw more figures running towards me.

I decided why not as I slowly move the sword to my hip I lightly cut the air having the trees within the vicinity and the figures dropping to the floor. It was best to move as fast and as quickly as possible.

I looked towards the fox that was on the floor huffing and puffing looking at me with terror in his eyes. I said simply come with me and I will get you fixed up.

He looked at me with relief as he passed out on the floor.. oi oi oi.. u can't pass out like the man...

I had to pick him up off the floor and walked back to my bed, putting him down I noticed that he was bleeding out heavily and missing part of his ear... how are you still alive after all that.. you look young kiddo.

I look to his chest to try and remove his clothes and tried to bandage him up. Seeing a few dog tags that had different names and dates that are unfamiliar to me. He had a book that looked like it was red and was closed. Mainly it needed a key to open.

But I disregard that and bandaged him up the best that I could with what I had available.. after that I made another bed and mostly stood guard maybe slept for about 3 hours give or take.

As the sun rose up I made a small fire to make some food while doing this the fox kid wakes up and looks at me.. Agh he says,
I looked at him and he looked at me and then I broke the silence and asked him if he wants some food..

Names retro what's your kiddo.
Atlas my name is Atlas, retro thank you for helping me.
Not a problem Atlas but before we can continue talking let us eat.

As we are eating I look up to see Atlas looking off in the distance, I look towards where he is looking and stop my eyes widen when I see the same man from yesterday looking at us..  this time he his holding his chest as if he was bleeding out. He points to behind us and we both looked. I looked back to see if he was still there but he was gone like before..

What the fuck.. again? Why is that man doing this.. Atlas says looking at me..

I just look at him.. confused because this is only the second time that I have seen him. I told him I have no clue, this is the second time that I have seen that person..

Atlas replied huh? This is the second time you have seen him?....  So I told him that I was brought here out of my own world and my memories are a bit hazy. I just found myself here yesterday morning..

H-hold on retro let me grab my book. Ok-
As he opened his book he started to write in it and he asked me random questions.
What type of world are you from?
What was the last location before you awoke here?
What was your world like compared to here?

H-hold on Atlas too many personal questions and way too many stuff to answer.

Huh? Oh my apologies I was so caught up and interested in where you're from.

Your fine Atlas lets get up and ready to go they may return with more people if there Hunting you like that...

As I get up and gather my things Atlas gets properly dressed and gathers his things.
I dismantled the beds and made it look like we weren't there. We set off in a journey in a random direction more towards where the shadowy figure pointed towards.

As for now our journey has just begun.

----------------
Author's notes
What do y'all think so far I got some stuff down and ready to go but hopefully I can continue with this story..