Nineteen: Crossed Wires.

Start from the beginning

She was skeptical to post Ezriah at first, but once she seen how open he was to posting her she started to feel comfortable enough to post him.

Taking a seat on his lap, she placed a kiss on his lips as she waited for the blunt to be lit. Nipsey leaned back onto the couch as he looked for something good to watch. He hadn't had anything planned besides a few runs he had to do with Ezriah, other than that he was in the house.

"Cimani ya' birthday coming up right?" He asked.

Cimani nodded her head as she looked up from her phone, "Yeah, March 20th."

She had no idea what she wanted to do for her birthday, she just knew she wanted to spend it with the people she loved. "You know what you wanna do?" Ezriah chimed in.

She shook her head, "No. maybe a trip? I don't know. I'm turning twenty four, I want to keep it calm and simple."

Ezriah took in her words as he slowly nodded his head. "You know all you gotta do is say the word. Let me know before the end of February and I gotchu."

Cimani smiled as she felt a smile creep up on her face, she loved that Ezriah would do anything and spend any amount of money just to see her happy. She didn't mind returning the favor either, which is why she had been secretly buying him things just to show him how much she appreciated him. She didn't know exactly when she would give him all of her gifts, she just knew it would be soon.

"Ever been to Turks?" Nipsey asked, causing her to purse her lips. She had been there, twice with Jared.

"I have actually, it's beautiful." She said deciding not to mention his name. New York was huge, yet somehow she kept running into him. Almost as if he was watching her, she hoped not. She hadn't ran into him for the past week, so she decided not to bring his name up, she didn't want to speak him up.

She also didn't inform Saint about the recent run-ins she had with Jared. She wouldn't even consider them run-ins though due to the fact that she would see him from afar or he would just so happen to be at certain places she was at. He hadn't spoke to her since that day he seen them in Stop & Shop and she was glad.

"Antigua?" Ezriah asked. Cimani couldn't help but to smile, that was actually on her bucket list for this year.

"I've always wanted to go there."

As the three sat for almost an hour smoking a few blunts, time had seemed to being go by fast and by no time it was 4 o'clock and Saint was kissing Cimani's lips and forehead, heading out the door.

Cimani was on her way out also, since her doctors office was an almost 40 minute drive. "Be safe, love yall." She said as she got into her car, and they got into Nipsey's.

"Love you too." They said in unison.

The ride to New Jersey was calm, Ezriah and Ermias smoked, ate and listened to music. Arriving in front of one of their many motel locations, Ezriah and Ermias pulled into the back which was reserved for them only.

Using the back door of the motel, Ezriah and Ermias made their way to the office. "Wassup Reg." Ezriah spoke to the over night security guard that secured the back of the motel.

"Whats craccin cuzzos?" In no way, shape, or form were Ermais and Ezriah related to this man. This was just a usual crip lingo they used.

Once they made their way to the secret room they had instilled in all of their motels. They dropped the duffle bags to the floor, stuffing the drugs they had on one of the many shelves that stood in the middle of the room into the bags.

Once both bags were full, they each grabbed one and made their way to the front of the motel. They stood in front of the receptionist as they placed both bags on the marble top desk.