Haidar chuckled and said, "Well, my love, the surprise is so special that I can't even give you a hint right now. But don't worry, I promise it'll be worth the wait." Before leaving the dining table, Haidar leaned in and gave Mufida a sweet peck on the cheek, leaving her with a smile and a warm feeling in her heart.

she cleared the table, putting away the dishes and wiping down the surface. With a smile on her face, she made her way to her room to take a relaxing bath and get ready for the day. Even though she wasn't going anywhere, Mufida wanted to feel refreshed and ready for whatever the day would bring.

Mufida searched her wardrobe for a good 30 minutes, contemplating different options before finally settling on a beautiful light blue lace Boubou gown. She wanted to feel elegant and comfortable at the same time. To complete her look, she tied a stylish turban, adding a touch of sophistication. With her outfit sorted, she made her way down to the living room, ready to relax and enjoy some TV time.

While Mufida was getting ready to enjoy her favorite Nickelodeon show, her phone rang, and it was a call from Raheenah. She quickly picked up the phone, excited to catch up with Raheenah.

"I was about to call you." she lied reducing the volume of the tv.

"Stop lying Mufida."Raheenah replied back on the other side of the phone. "Anyways I called to ask how you're feeling."

"I'm doing very well Alhamdulillah, but you sound very low as if you're sick or something."

"Yes I'm down with fever." she replied with a long sigh.

"Thought you were never gonna tell me."

"Tell you what exactly?" Raheenah fired, with a puzzled expression on her face..

"About your pregnancy."

"Oh" Raheenah facepalmed shaking her head. "I was going to tell you, but I was waiting for the right time, I hope you're not mad at me"

"I'm not mad at you Heenah, I can never stay mad at you!"Mufida reassured over the phone. They had been having a heartfelt conversation, and Mufida wanted to make sure Raheenah knew everything was okay.

Just as Mufida was about to finish her sentence, the doorbell rang, causing her to jump in surprise. "Hold on, someone is at the door," Mufida said, putting her phone down and rushing to answer it.

She swung the door open to find a package waiting for her- a shopping bag and a stunning bouquet of flowers. Mufida's eyes widened in delight as she picked them up, oblivious to the sender's identity. "Oh wow" she exclaimed, her voice filled with excitement."

"What is it?" Raheenah questioned, out of curiosity.

"You will not believe what just happened, I received flowers and a shopping bag."Mufida gushed, the excitement evident in her voice.

"And we both know sent it right?"Raheenah teased with a giggle.

"Haidar?"Mufida asked, "When did he get this thoughtful." she laughed shaking her head.

Mufida carefully examined the bouquet and noticed a small note tucked among the petals. with anticipation, she unfolded the note and began to read its message, her voice filled with wonder as she shared it with Raheenah.

           Hey love! How is your day going and what have you been up to? just a few hours away from you and I'm missing you already :(. There is a red gown inside the shopping bag, wear it tonight just b'cause red looks good on you. I will pick you up at 8pm. Can't wait to see you! lots of love, H ❤️

As she finished reading the note, her face as red as a rose. Raheenah couldn't help but tease Mufida. "So did you like the note? I know it will make you melt like butter on a hot pan,"Raheenah said with a mischevious giggle.