Chapter 19

Episode 19

“Huh! Ugh, nope! Ugh... “Huh!”

[Overture main dancer Freak makes another mistake on air. Will she apologize this time?]

[Overture Freak, personal attack on Survive IDOL trainee]

“I’m going to hit them all… . Tens of thousands of followers, what does it all mean? Every time he keeps making mistakes, his followers decrease! Everyone is asking me where I am going... “Huh!”

Ha-yeon Kim, a woman in her 20s who is now shedding tears, was a member of Overture and a huge fan of Freak.

The love affair that began 6 years ago with a fateful meeting with Freak, who had just debuted, continued until now, when he became a mid-level idol.

“No matter how much I cared for you, this could happen… “Huh!”

It's already been 5 years since I started doing 'homma' in case my child got discouraged by the absurdly small number of fancams and high-quality photos compared to first-tier idols.

It can be seen that the legendary fancam she filmed played a part in making Freak, who was somewhat lacking in recognition, popular.

After finding such an unexpected talent, she went on to major in photography, and it was safe to say that she spent the golden years of her life on Frick.

“I’m still getting criticized… Write it down, you crazy bastards! “This is all the broadcasting station’s masterpiece!”

Until I heard that I was joining Survive IDOL as a trainer, I was really happy because I thought my child had finally been recognized for his skills and earned a trainer position.

But once it started airing, the hellish days continued.

[Oh Freak, I can't watch it because it's annoying. Someone make him get off the job lol. Even though you are not at the same level as the rest of the trainers, you come here and make personal attacks on them.]

[Is this a true story about a trainee who talks like a celebrity? Han Seung-beom, existing lol. How can Freak have been on the air for 6 years and still be so careless? I thought he was going to ruin me with his mouth.]

[Top actor Yang Ha-jun is watching the MC, but he just belittles the actor in front of him. It’s at the level of a head.]

“I bet you didn’t mean it that way!”

I was afraid to run in real time, so I put it off, but when I saw my acquaintances upset that Freak was getting a lot of criticism, I quickly looked up the video clip and it was truly spectacular.

[But in my opinion, my friend has a good face, so I thought, ‘I will debut no matter what.’ I think it came out with this feeling. Idols are easy, right?]

Originally, I tended to speak a little carelessly, so I often felt nervous every time I opened my mouth. However, I had no idea that he would do the same thing in front of the camera as he did in front of his fans.
[I’m not an actor or a model. What did I come here to do?]

“Why did you do that… “Really, why did you do that?”

Every time Freak was caught on camera, my heart sank. For a moment, I thought it was fortunate that the trainee who was talking to Freak didn't cry because he was hurt.
[I know the effort put in by my seniors who are currently active, so I know that it is not a job that can be talked about lightly.]

She had a hunch at the trainee's calm, unobstructed answers.

'ruined.'

The trainee clearly maintained courtesy towards his senior, but immediately lowered the credibility of Freak's evaluation and even provoked fans of the actor and model to hold him accountable. It was truly a 100-point answer.