Chapter 8

— You … If you want to... Oh, throw it away. There is no other way than that. You know what I mean?

The sound of words lingered in my mind, not knowing whether it was a dream or reality. Just when I was lost in a dazed feeling and forgot what I was saying, a loud sound hit my eardrums.

Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep!

It was a wake-up call scheduled for 5 a.m.

‘Crazy guys…'

If there wasn't a camera, I would have cursed a lot.

A song similar to a military wake-up call was set as the wake-up sound. I'm someone who doesn't normally set an alarm, but being forced to wake up didn't feel good. As I was sitting blankly, Woo Kang-won suddenly stood up and approached me.

“Let’s get up.”

I woke up, but my eyes didn't open.

Woo Kang-won returned to his room late last night, apologized for being late because he was working out, and briefly talked with his roommates. On the outside, he looked like he wouldn't say a word, but he had a softer and more serious personality than I thought.

"No……”

“We have to go to practice. They said that the official theme will be revealed today.”

Among the trainees, at least they were close in age, so it wasn't bad to get along with, so Woo Kang-won and I quickly narrowed the distance. Of course, Woo Kang-won treated him like he was playing with his younger brother.

‘XXXXXX...'

"Are you all right?"

"Are you okay? You woke up later than usual today.”

Even after we talked, he stayed up late working out, and it was surprising how he got up so quickly. I'm dying.

Craddangtang!

Doyuda, who was sleeping in the bed right next to him, rolled to the floor. I quickly got up, dragged Doyuda by the scruff of his neck, and threw him into the small bathroom. That bastard's sleeping face was unavailable for broadcasting.

* * *

Following the production crew's guidance, we moved to the main auditorium inside the Lucky Center and stood side by side in the spots marked with blue tape like a checkerboard. There were cameras everywhere, but the sleepy children had no time to pay attention to them.

ridge!

The huge screen in the center of the auditorium lit up with a sound effect. Doyuda, who followed me without opening his eyes yet, was startled by a loud noise and came to his senses.

[<Survive IDOL official theme song ‘Born to be IDOL’ released>]

Luxuriously decorated subtitles appeared on a black background, leading directly to a video of dancers standing in formation.

A voice full of echoes rang out without accompaniment.

— I want to achieve my shining dream!

Born to be IDOL. That's me!

The dancers began the choreography with a prelude that heightened the tension. It was a choreography that allowed us to check the basic skills of most trainees.

— I will give all my potential

Leave your worries aside. Because it only creates fear

Born to be IDOL. That's me!