Chapter 12

"Now you want me to believe that after you died, you entered in the body of a high school student that you didn't even know?"

Hearing the explanation of what had happened since his death, Jay closed his eyes tightly.

"Why you don't believe me? Isn’t it too impossible to believe that’s why you dragged me all the way here? You even dropped the camera you loved so much.”

When I laugh and replied calmly, he pouted.

"... Cigarette name."

The guy said it right away. Are you trying to find the truth?

It seems like a lot of shock, so I'll have to adjust the rhythm roughly.

"07 Blue."

"The name of the drink you often drink."

"Don't play tricks. I don't have a history of drinking alcohol."

"Why aren't you eating?"

"Because I want to work with sober mind."

"The password of the house where you lived."

"10140721."

"Computer password."

"I am the best."

Hearing my clear and straightforward answer, he sighed and wiped his face with both hands. I had to take a breather. If he doubt me one more time, I'll throw this guy out here and I'll go back to the practice room.

"Hyung, you're not really a ghost, right? Am i going to die today?"

"Don't bullshit."

"Looking at the way your talking, you're really hyung. For some reason, it seemed unusual for a kid who hadn't even debuted to open up in front of the camera. That's enough to kill a lot of my temper."

"What."

The guy didn't show any dissatisfaction with my blunt answer and took out a blue cigarette pack from his pocket. And held it out to me. It meant take one.

I I shook my head and refused. I wanted to avoid doing anything that would harm this precious bodies as much as possible. It's definitely not because i care about Han Seung-beom's aunt's words.

The guy looked down at my rejection as if he was sorry, and naturally lit up.

"... He said he would stop smoking because he was taking care of his neck, but it looks like it started after all.”

"It just happened to be like that.”

Jay grinned and squatted down by the tree. He never asked me questions like why did I make that choice or was it difficult? As if there was nothing to wonder about. As if he wasn't expecting an answer.

'If my condition was this good, I'd just pretend not to know until the end.'

Until he asked him about his identity, he whimpered like a puppy caught in the rain, so he blew right away, but after that, he seemed pretty normal. To the point where they seem more stable than when they were working together.

'Has your personality changed as you get older? Well then, I'm glad.'

"......."

"......."

The two of us sat for a while without saying anything.

Just when I felt like the time was passing helplessly was a waste, I opened my mouth jokingly.

"Why did you pick me and make things happen like this? If we hadn’t practiced together, we could have pretended not to know each other.”

"Something bothered me so I tried to take care of it. It's obvious that everything will turn out well, but if we become friends before we grow up, how do I know what will happen to me? Freak keeps getting upset and it's annoying. Why, is there some problem? It’s not like I’m going around talking here and there.”