Chapter 13

We moved to the auditorium to film the edited official theme song and the reaction video for the second broadcast.

'Why are we filming a reaction in episode 2 instead of episode 1?'

I couldn't understand the production team at all. The most likely reason is that the first episode was omitted because it was a rating evaluation that everyone watched.

We sat together in front of the huge screen installed in the auditorium and waited for the video with great anticipation since we had already heard that the public was excited about the pre-released stage.

"Hey you. Did you see the real-time hot keywords? They were all just filled with Lee Hwa-young and Han Seung-beom.”

"Really? I wonder if people even know.”

The trainees sitting nearby whispered. Then Doyuda who heard the whispering, took out the tablet.

“Did you bring it all the way here?”

“It’s not mine, it was given to me by the production crew. With the camera lock app installed, there is less risk of leaks!”

“Then that’s great.”

“Wow, it’s true. From 1st to 10th place, it was all about hyungs. People are already interested in the program, so we won’t fail.”

After operating the tablet a few times, Doyuda said with shining eyes.

"Okay?"

“Yes, I think there are already a lot of fan accounts now. There were people who brought cannon cameras to the production presentation, right? They are there too.”

“Give it to me.”

I don't know what I've done to already have fans. When I looked at the pad Doyuda gave me, it was full of real-time hot keywords and our story.

[Sanghwa Group Idol]

[SU Entertainment]

[Survive IDOL]

[Survive IDOL college entrance exam man]

[Chaebol man, Jo Myeong-nam]

[Nicholas Hwayoung Lee]

[Woo Kang-won]

[Han Seung-beom, Gyeonggukji Color]

[Chaebol 3rd generation idol]

[Born2B idol Jo Myeong-nam]

‘It’s become more of a hot topic than I thought. 'I'm still plastered with keywords.'

“It’s true. It’s all about us.”

“Right? My hyung is the center, and Nicholas’s family situation is so shocking!”

I knew that Lee Hwa-young and I would attract attention first. In particular, I thought it was natural that Lee Hwa-young was a third-generation chaebol, like no other in the history of idols.

When I glanced at the back of Lee Hwa-young's head, the guy who noticed it like a ghost spun around and smiled and waved his hand.

“Ugh.”

'Scared me to death. Why are you so perceptive?'

He was still a creepy guy. Are all chaebols really that crazy?

I quickly averted my eyes and looked at the hot keywords again.

'What on earth is Jo Myeong-nam?'

Among the keywords that were generally expected, there was something strange. Just as I was questioning that, a pot light came on on the screen.