Chapter 9

“Ugh, Huh. Cough!”

After hearing the absurd instructions from the production team to complete all practice in one day, we returned to the practice room and had individual practice time. Since I returned from the auditorium at 7 a.m, there were 31 hours left until the mid-term inspection at 2 p.m. tomorrow.

“Ha, ha… Whoa, whoa.”

I was worried about memorizing the lyrics, but there were a lot of repetitive parts and they caught my ear harder than I expected, so I was able to do it with ease. I'm sexy, I'm cute. How can I not memorize it?

“Whoosh, whoosh, ha.”

There was a different problem.

“Stop following me! I already told you!”

At this moment, I am being chased like crazy by puppies that are much older than me.

“Brother, can you teach me how to dance too?”

"Me too! Please do the dance break part one more time!”

“I sing!”

Singing is not my main position, so why are you even asking me to sing? It's really driving me crazy.

“You go to someone who can sing well!”

“The guys who are good at singing are busy learning the choreography right now! The choreography was difficult and everyone got lost!”

I tried to refuse the child who asked me to sing, but it didn't even work. These puppies never get tired and chased me persistently. It seemed like they're planning on following me until i teach them.

The reason why he was chased was because he was caught while teaching Do Yoo-da and Woo Kang-won, who were in the same room, while other trainees were wandering around.

“Why do you only teach Kangwon hyung and Yooda hyung! S-Class Room No. 1 friendship corruption!”

'I can't help it!'

Do Yoo-da was the best singer among the trainees here, and Woo Kang-won was the best physically. In fact, the two debutants who are ranked 1st and 2nd in my heart are the ones that I have to do whatever it takes to make them debut.

"Driving me crazy!"

* * *

“One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. Oh, that's not it. I never told you to raise your shoulders, so why are you raising them?"

'Why did this happen?'

When I came to my senses, I found myself in front of a mirror.After being chased by the kids, I eventually started giving a group choreography lessons in front of a mirror. It would have been okay to say no, but looking at the crying faces of the newborn chicks made me feel a tingling pain in my old conscience.

“Hyung, what about this?”

“If you hit your arm, you have to pull it all the way through properly. It looks like it’s fluttering because you only care about hitting it hard.”

“Hey, Hyung is progressing too, so don't stop halfway through. Class is blocked. Ask something separately later.”

One of the A-rank trainees calmly said to the trainee who asked the question, like a discipline commander.

Ask me something later, I'm not even a trainer.

“Don’t fight, guys....”

“Yes, hyung!”

The A-grade trainee, with bright eyes, answered right away. I couldn't figure out where everything went wrong.

“Whoa....”