Chapter 5

In the blink of an eye, the first day of filming for the program arrived.

I worked together with Doyuda for a month and prepared for the grade evaluation stage. By the time Doyuda, who suddenly joined my team and couldn't leave the practice room except to sleep, started screaming, a satisfactory performance was completed.

“My brother is a really scary person… How are you so good at it? The trainee period is also short! Is this a talent bug?”

I have free time, but how am I the same as these chicks who have only been with me for a few years? Seeing that he was talking nonsense like he was a talented person, it seemed like this guy was also a lover.

'If you're talking about a talented person, it's probably this guy.'

I wasn't expecting much, but Doyuda was actually better than I expected. Especially in singing.

His strengths were his incredible vocal range and voice. The song that was successful on the evaluation stage was 3 octaves, and the song that was sung playfully was 3 octaves me. In all honesty, I could say that he was truly blessed with talent to have such a vocal range at that age.

'SU Entertainment can proudly present this.'

Trainees may be disappointed in companies that does not allow them to debut, but from the company's point of view, trainee training is just an expense. This means that you don't hold on to a worthless guy for years.

“Let’s do really well tomorrow! I’ve been stuck here my whole life, and I’m finally going out into the world.”

“… Okay. Let's try our best."

Of course it will work out.

Even in the evaluation conducted by the company before being shown on the program, both of our performances passed straight. Even if you look at it objectively, our stage was better than those who had already debuted.

Today was the last day I could practice properly. We were the last ones to receive the pre-interview conducted by each agency and had just finished the interview.

Click! Click!

"What're you doing?"

“Don’t you think it looks a bit better since I put on makeup too? I should take a picture.”

“…...”

Before going for the interview, we were taken to a makeup shop by Lee Yoo-in, and when we left, we were in the most relaxed state ever. In today's world, there are some makeup that look like they aren't being worn or anything.

'Capital is scary... Those meticulous SU guys.'

Trainees from other agencies would have been caught on camera without much preparation. We had already completed the dermatology tour for a month.

“Come on, brother, take a picture too. Oh my, he’s so handsome!”

Doyuda caught me as I was thinking about something else and took several selfies. He cheerfully packed his bags and opened the practice room door.

“Then let’s go back to the dorms, because tomorrow is an important day.”

“…....”

I didn't say anything and just smiled and stared at him, and his black, round eyes rolled back and forth. Unable to overcome the silence that continued for a long time, Doyuda took a step back.

“Hyung, resting is also important. I want to declare a strike. it's crazy! I’m dying while practicing!”

"It's a joke. You can’t go into filming tomorrow with dark circles.”