Chapter 11

The stage preparation for the official theme song has accelerated, and the time has come to prepare in earnest for the stage that will take place in the near future. This meant that it had to be recorded.

The S-class trainees climbed into a van and were brought to the recording studio. It seemed like the plan was to proceed with movement and recording by dividing them into classes.

When I opened the door to the recording studio and entered, there were several production crew members and the camera was filming a man.

The man who spotted us stood up and shook our hands. He was a sad looking man in his 40's.

“Hello, I am Zebra, the composer who composed this official theme song.”

"Hello!"

"Hello!"

After shaking hands with each of the trainees, the composer sat down on his chair again, flipped through the documents, and smiled when he saw my face.

“Hmm, trainee Han Seung-beom will be the first to enter the recording studio.”

"Yes."

The other trainees were buzzing as they looked around the recording studio, which they were seeing for the first time, but from my perspective as a composer, it all seemed to be delayed, recording 77 people is not an easy task.

The composer quickly entered the recording studio, put on a headset, and stood in front of the microphone with a satisfied smile.

“Seungbeom, are you ready? Can you hear me well?”

"Yes. It's okay."

When I spoke into the microphone, the composer gave an OK sign with his finger.

“Like the other trainees, you will sing all the parts. The official theme song contains all 77 voices without any personal parts. However, since Seung-beom is the center, you will sing the part alone before the intro. Have you receive it?"

The question was, “Have you been practicing your solo part well?” I smiled slightly and answered obediently.

“Yes, I have been preparing hard.”

“Wow, you look even more handsome when you smile. Okay, great. Let’s get started.”

The composer smiled happily and held the pen in his hand.

.

.

.

— Bet on me. JACKPOT!

Born to be IDOL. That's me!

"Okay! Very good!"

The composer seemed very satisfied and clapped.

“What is this, one shot, one kill? What is your position? I wasn’t expecting much because I heard from the production staff that the person in charge of center wasn’t in the vocal position.”

The composer, who wrapped his hands around the back of his neck in disbelief, asked me.

“No, it’s a dance position.”