Chapter 18

복수하는 김에 아이돌 탑 먹겠습니다-18화
Chapter 18

Have you ever heard of ‘Ijime’?

I heard that it was emerging as a serious social problem in Japan.

As a native Korean who was born and raised in Korea, I have recently been indirectly experiencing Ijime, which was not even in Palja.

‘There is none. 'No more, my snack.'

All nightmares began after the drink incident.

After the production crew collected all the cameras and microphones, something bad happened every day.

Things like the coat I often wore disappearing and being replaced with clothes that aren't even funny, my password changing every time and not being able to use my tablet, or my share of snacks that came through PPL suddenly disappearing.

“Uh, bro! Didn’t you get the walnut pie? Should I tell the production staff and get more?”

Danbi Lee ran up to me and asked me as I was standing with a sign of patience.

"no. I have a nut allergy anyway. “I can’t eat it.”

“Oh, I see! “Then be sure to eat something else!”

“Okay, you eat a lot.”

'I'm saying this makes me strangely angry.'

I don't enjoy snacking anyway, but I felt bad every time something like this happened.
It would have been better to hit him, and we could have taken definite action, such as hitting him, beating him up, fighting with him, or getting him to leave the program, but he didn't seem that stupid.

I kept my mouth shut because I didn't want to cause trouble, but it wasn't unusual that it was getting worse as the days went by.
'If this continues, won't I be pushed off a cliff?'

When I asked other trainees who came and went around to find the culprit, they all said,
Nagi Zen went there.

It was clear that the culprit of all this was Nagi Zen. However, there was a bit of a problem in suspecting him outright.

'Because he behaves really politely in front of other people.'

Of course, I worked hard at practice. He even came to me separately, corrected me for some of his inexperience, and even bowed before me. It seemed like the only time he acted sullenly was when no one was watching.

'Well, I can tolerate this much if the stage is done properly.'

The situation was different now than when Japanese A left.

With the mid-trainer evaluation approaching, we had already completed all the practice of moving the train, so we had to somehow maintain the current members.

“Ah, Brother Jen! “Have you had a snack?”

"huh. Lida, are you okay?”

“… You are actually good at Korean. “Throw away all the clumsy things.”

“What is Gura?”

No matter how much this guy scratches my insides, I can endure it. No, you have to endure it.

* * *

“If I had been the original singer, I think I would have felt really bad.”

“No matter how much it is a girl group dance, it is not prepared in such a playful way. I'm really disappointed. “This is also throwing your chances into the ground.”

“I need to come to my senses. “The day after tomorrow is rehearsal, are you going to do it like this?”

“This team can’t improve. “If we start now, how much better can our friends, who have only prepared so far, become better?”