Gu Ming stayed silent.

Zhou Chuan leaned against the wall to calm his emotions, then took out his phone from his pocket. After checking something, his face turned serious.

"Licheng An is dead!" Zhou Chuan gritted his teeth, "If Tang Ning didn't lie, Licheng An died after eating the cafeteria's food!"

"We are left with only three people."

"And it's only the second day of the instance."

"What's going on? The difficulty of a Class C instance shouldn't be this high. Something must be wrong on the second day," Zhou Chuan muttered.

"No," Gu Ming lifted his head, "I still want to track that guy."

"Are you insane?" Zhou Chuan whispered, "Didn't your card warn you of the danger?!"

"I know!" Gu Ming stared at Zhou Chuan, "But I can't just watch Tang Ning stay with such a dangerous entity!"

Zhou Chuan and Gu Ming reached a deadlock.

After a while, Zhou Chuan calmly said, "First, come with me to the academic affairs office to check the student records. If you really want to track Qi Yun, you need to understand what you're about to face."

This time, Gu Ming didn't argue.

The medical NPC provided Tang Ning with some medicine, advising him on dietary restrictions. Then, with kindness, the NPC escorted Tang Ning and Qi Yun out of the infirmary.

Outside, under the bright sun, Qi Yun picked up the umbrella placed at the door. Holding the umbrella with one hand and Tang Ning's medicine with the other, he calmly said, "I'll help you apply the medicine when we get to the dorm."

During the noon break, one could choose to rest in the dorm or the classroom. Tang Ning initially wanted to go to the classroom to find Gu Ming. However, when Qi Yun spoke those words, Tang Ning felt it was best to go along with his suggestion, not wanting to witness Qi Yun losing control again.

In the dorm, there was still no sign of Song Lin. Qi Yun took out ointment from his bag, looked at the bed, and gestured for Tang Ning to sit.

Tang Ning sat awkwardly on the edge of the bed, softly saying, "I can apply it myself in some places."

Except for the back wounds, Tang Ning felt he could manage on his own.

Qi Yun stood in front of Tang Ning, tall and imposing. Just standing there created an immense pressure. "Which places can't you reach?" he asked.

Tang Ning's voice lowered further, "My back."

"Lean down," Qi Yun commanded.

Tang Ning hesitated for a moment, took off his shoes, climbed onto the bed, and knelt, facing away from Qi Yun. The sound of ointment being squeezed came from behind as the pungent scent of medicine mixed with Qi Yun's misty fragrance wafted over.

The fabric on his back was lifted by the long fingers, revealing the snow-white, tender flesh underneath.

Qi Yun squeezed milky-white ointment onto his fingertips, the warm touch kneading Tang Ning's scars.

The wound on his waist was suddenly ruthlessly manipulated. Caught off guard, Tang Ning slumped onto the bed. His beautiful face sank into the bedding, eyes misting with tears as if about to cry at any moment. Tang Ning closed his eyes, and a red blush crept onto his snow-white cheeks.

"Massaging the wound will help it heal faster," came Qi Yun's indifferent voice from behind, contrasting with the warm touch of his fingertips.

Even with the ointment, Qi Yun's palm felt rough on Tang Ning's skin.