"Damn! We're about to have class!" Someone outside cursed, and in the midst of the curses, the voice suddenly escalated, "Damn it, a big monster is coming out!"

Gu Ming, still holding Tang Ning, rushed out of the dorm, his tone also distorting, "Li Cheng'an, quickly drop the banana peel!"

Tang Ning, pulled along by Gu Ming, looked up and saw at the end of the corridor a tall and stout figure. At first glance, the NPC seemed unremarkable—

Except for the fire axe in his hand.

"Which class are you guys from?! What's your student number?!" The NPC, brandishing the fire axe, angrily asked, "Who told you to break the door?!"

A rotten banana peel was thrown at his feet, but the enraged NPC seemed unaware of this small object. He ran over in anger, stepped on the banana peel, and with a bang, fell to the ground!

Tang Ning widened his eyes.

He saw a familiar figure behind the fallen NPC - Qi Yun, holding a phone. Qi Yun had one hand carrying a breakfast bag and the other placing the phone against his ear.

Tang Ning also raised his phone, hearing Qi Yun's cool tone, "Ten."

That slender and well-defined hand extended in his direction.

In the chaotic corridor, both Qi Yun and Gu Ming simultaneously reached out their hands to him.

One pristine.

The other, sweaty and dusty.

Everything before him seemed to pause like a scene in a movie, allowing Tang Ning to clearly see every detail. He observed Qi Yun's handsome face, exceptionally cold, with frozen eyebrows and eyes exuding an indescribable sense of oppression.

Then he noticed Gu Ming's fearful yet determined gaze. The young man beside him tightly held Tang Ning's hand, the brilliance emanating from Gu Ming's eyes resembling a flickering candle in the night, illuminating Tang Ning's timid soul.

Tang Ning had once found a "Woodcutter Card" on Song Lin Su. The card stated, "You have a chance to face Gold Axe, Silver Axe, and Iron Axe."

"Run!!!" Li Cheng'an's shout shattered the frozen scene. Gu Ming suddenly exerted force, pulling Tang Ning towards another stairwell!

Caught off guard, Tang Ning was completely dragged out by Gu Ming. His phone couldn't be held against his ear anymore, and the voice saying "Nine" from the phone dissipated into the noisy footsteps.

Tang Ning and Gu Ming had just reached the end of the corridor when a limping and heavy footstep echoed behind them.

"Damn it! Damn it! You even randomly throw trash!" The NPC roared, "I'm going to deduct all your dormitory points!"

Gu Ming increased his pace. The young man moved like a cheetah, his hair leaping in the air. The speed of his descent down the stairs was too fast, and Tang Ning's heart was almost in his throat, fearing that he might step into the void in the next second!

"Don't run!" The furious NPC shouted, "Dormitories are not allowed to run randomly!"

The hysterical roar was left behind.

Tang Ning followed Gu Ming down one floor after another, running too fast. His entire world began to spin, and the heart in his chest beat violently. Passing a corner, Gu Ming suddenly let go of Tang Ning's hand.

Tang Ning stared blankly at Gu Ming's back.

Why did Gu Ming shake him off?

Was Gu Ming trying to slow down the NPC chasing behind him?