"Are you okay?", Jungkook whispered to Taehyung once he sat beside him. Taehyung looked at his in confusion. "The photoshoot. Her bikini. She sexy and beautiful.", Jungkook asked batting his eyelashes by widening his bambi eyes in curiosity. "That was not you. So why should I be not okay?", Taehyung asked. "Don't those cheesy flirting dialogues and tell.", Jungkook asked. "Seriously? I have seen a p.rn some times early and it doesn't had any effect on me. Then will this have?", he asked. "That was recorded.", Jungkook said eyesiding his crotch. "Do you want to check my little tiger? I can take it out. Come with me to my cabin.", he said. "Aish.. how can you say such things in your work place.", Jungkook stood straight after correcting his sitting posture. "Oh, so you can check. That's not an issue, right?", Taehyung asked shaking his head smiling. "I.. I didn't.", Jungkook said.

"Sir.", "Yes, coming.", Taehyung informed. "But let's buy that bikini set  for you. I wanted to see you in that.", Taehyung said before standing up and winked at him. "This p.rvert.", Jungkook mumbled.

The shoot ended after testing Jungkook's patience for two hours. "Do you know how much I love working with you?", Lisa smiled brightly at Taehyung. Taehyung bowed a little at the compliment. "Let's have a coffee someday.", she said. "Yeah. Sure.", he said and shook hands. "Suho. Pack up and send me the selected pictures later. I will be going.", Taehyung informed his staff. "Come, let's go.", he called Jungkook and both of them went from studio.

"Will you go?", Jungkook asked while they sat inside the car. "???", Taehyung was clueless. "Coffee.", he asked. "Coffee??? Do you think I will drink coffee?", he asked. "Mm. But you can order something else.", Jungkook turned his face and looked outside. "Yes. I am ordering an exotic strawberry milk with some chocochips and nuts for tonight. Prepare yourself.", Jungkook hit his biceps after seeing how he rubbed his lower lips by looking at him up and down.

~
"Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung. Your results are ready. Please meet the doctor.", the nurse said and both of them went inside the doctor cabin.

Jungkook was biting his lips looking at the report then at the doctor's face. After five minutes of analysising the report, he looked at both of them sitting in front of him. "Hormonal imbalances, that's your condition. Your womb produces some immature eggs and also partially mature eggs. This can be genetic or may be due to lifestyle. The people with this condition will face complications in getting pregnant but that doesn't mean you won't get pregnant. Just some difficulties.", doctor said. "Oh. Do I need to take medicines?", Jungkook asked. "Let's wait for that. Are you taking a lot of stress?", he asked. Jungkook nervously looked at Taehyung who was also looking at him. Jungkook nodded slowly. "That might be another reason for this. Just take a break, go on a vacation, enjoy your holiday for some day, also clear your mind, eat healthy and enjoy intimacy. Don't do it with the thought of getting pregnant. Just do what you used to do when you were dating or during the first days of marriage. Mm?", Jungkook nodded. "I will give you some folic acid tablet. It's not harmful and for your husband, let him take some beet vitamins. These just vitamins. Also while doing interco.rse, please use a pillow on your lower back and also try a modified coital-alignment technique like face to face position.", the doctor recommended. Jungkook nodded attentively whereas Taehyung looked at his husband and then at doctor. "Let's try it first. Rest we will see.", he said. "Oh. Okay, thank you doctor.", Jungkook said. "Eat more fertility booster foods.", he said as both of them stood up.

"I don't understand what is there for you to take that much stress.", Taehyung asked Jungkook as soon as they stepped out of the doctor's cabin. "I..", Jungkook stopped and gazed at Taehyung. "Jungkook, see baby is needed. But I didn't marry you for a baby. Baby or not, it won't bring any chances in my admiration towards you. You always come first to me.", Taehyung said by holding his shoulder. Jungkook nodded.