Zhou Chuan: "Thanks for the warning. Be careful, especially since you and Song Lin Su share a dorm."

A chilling shiver ran up his spine. Tang Ning slowly lifted his head and found that, at some point, Song Lin Su was standing in front of him, silently watching his exchange with Zhou Chuan!

A moment of horror surged from his scalp.

In Tang Ning's panicked gaze, Song Lin Su smiled. "Thank you for finding my phone. Can I invite you to dinner?"

"No need." Tang Ning quickly refused, his muscles tensed, ready to run at any moment.

"Why be so polite?" Song Lin Su said in distress. "I really want to thank you."

"No, really," Tang Ning's voice trembled. "I just happened to pick it up. Anyone else would have brought it back to you."

With each sentence, Tang Ning couldn't help but look around, like a startled bird, radiating a fearful and uneasy aura that could be fatally attractive to predators.

"Squeak~"

The door suddenly pushed open, and Qi Yun, holding a basin, stood at the doorway with a cold expression. Tang Ning and Song Lin Su both turned to look at Qi Yun.

The dormitory corridor was narrow, and Qi Yun walked to Song Lin Su with a cold tone, "Make way."

Song Lin Su stepped back a few steps, watching Qi Yun pass by.

Qi Yun stood on the balcony to hang clothes, and Song Lin Su continued to watch Qi Yun's back.

After watching for a long time, he slowly returned to his own bed.

Although Tang Ning didn't know why Song Lin Su suddenly left, he vaguely realized that it seemed to be related to Qi Yun.

It seemed like Song Lin Su was a bit afraid of Qi Yun.

Could it be that Qi Yun is the "prince" in this world?

Tang Ning, still trembling, leaned on the bed, breathing heavily. If Song Lin Su was afraid of Qi Yun, then staying in the dormitory now would be safe. Once he regained some strength, Tang Ning decided to secretly look for information about Song Lin Su in the diary. However, this diary mainly expressed a morbid infatuation with Qi Yun. Tang Ning reluctantly found a small amount of description about Song Lin Su, intertwined with mentions of Qi Yun.

May 23, Friday, Sunny

If only I could bring a camera to school to secretly take pictures of Qi Yun. I really want to take many pictures of Qi Yun, maybe even a photo together.

Why am I not in the same class as Qi Yun? We could have taken a graduation photo together. Today, taking a photo, the person standing next to him is still Song Lin Su.

May 24, Saturday, Sunny

I found a draft of Qi Yun in the dormitory. Qi Yun's handwriting is so beautiful. I secretly hid that piece of paper. One piece of draft paper, Qi Yun probably won't find out, right? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

I seem to be sick.

I want to see a doctor, but I don't want to go to the hospital.

Song Lin Su, the talented person, should go see a doctor.

May 26, Monday, Overcast

So annoying! Why is Song Lin Su so attentive to me? He watches everything I do, asks everything, follows me everywhere! Now I can't even steal the mineral water that Qi Yun drank! Doesn't he have a sense of boundaries?!

May 27, Tuesday, Overcast

Song Lin Su is actually secretly taking pictures of me? When I found out, he refused to delete the photos? Is he a pervert?!

The handwriting in the diary is extremely similar to Tang Ning's, to the point where it could be considered identical. At first glance, it looks like Tang Ning wrote it himself. Additionally, since the diary is written in the first person, Tang Ning felt an overwhelming sense of immersion. Tang Ning's chaotic mind became even more dizzy, dizzy to the point where he felt nauseous, but his stomach was contracted due to hunger.

Before, when Tang Ning flipped through the diary, he found a bottle of milk and a piece of bread, which he reluctantly ate.

Having solved the issue of meals, Tang Ning washed up briefly and went to bed.

He went to bed relatively early, only around 8 PM. If it weren't for his body being unable to hold up and the lack of sleep aids in the game, Tang Ning wouldn't have chosen to rest so early.

He hoped he could sleep tonight, or at least get five or six hours of sleep. Otherwise, someone severely sleep-deprived would find it challenging to endure the seven-day dungeon.

With these thoughts in mind, Tang Ning covered his head with the blanket, closed his eyes, and cleared his mind. Since there were no earplugs in the dorm, Tang Ning had to cover his ears with his hands. But this position made it even more difficult for him to fall asleep.

Uh-oh.

No earplugs, no medication, no sense of security.

With the blanket covering his face, making it impossible to breathe, Tang Ning dared not expose his head. The anxiety of not being able to sleep continuously led him to overthink. Although his body was already tired, and his brain was heavy, he couldn't seem to fall asleep.

Who knows how long he lay there, Tang Ning heard the sounds of his other two roommates gradually getting into bed. The dormitory suddenly became incredibly quiet. Tang Ning tentatively released his hands covering his ears and lay on the bed for a while.

Still couldn't sleep.

Was he going to stay awake until dawn?

The expected insomnia made Tang Ning tearfully anxious. He bit the blanket, suppressed the imminent cry, tears streaming down from the corners of his eyes. Tang Ning curled up into a ball, silently crying.

He wished these fragile and useless negative emotions could leave him like tears. However, there were so much restlessness and unease, resembling a vast ocean, drowning him and leaving him breathless. He drifted in it like a lonely island.

Can't sleep, feeling so sad.

Can't breathe, feeling so sad.

So sad, so sad.

Tang Ning gradually pulled the blanket down, the bedding sliding over his furrowed brows, tightly closed eyes, crying red nose, and slightly open lips drawing in oxygen.

In the indescribable humid and painful misery, Tang Ning opened his eyes.

He met a pair of staring eyes.

It was Song Lin Su's face.