Li Cheng'an: "The cafeteria's food isn't fresh; it's best to buy items with expiration dates."

Du Fei: "The setting of this dungeon is somewhat similar to the late '90s and early 21st century in the real world. I talked to a few NPCs, and their thoughts are quite conservative."

Zhou Chuan: "I have some information about the school rules [Document]."

Song Lin Su: "There are rumors of a haunted restroom on the second floor of Building A."

Tang Ning saw that everyone, including Song Lin Su, provided information. Hesitating for a moment, he typed the information he read in his diary: "There was a strange death of a student in this school. While grabbing utensils, he slipped, and a fork pierced his throat."

Gu Ming: "Thanks, everyone, for sharing intel. Let's exchange information. Tomorrow, I plan to explore this dungeon. Anyone want to team up with me?"

Li Cheng'an: "Don't be reckless. In Class C dungeons, the more you wander aimlessly, the faster you die. I just want to survive these seven days."

Tang Ning couldn't help but silently agree with Li Cheng'an's point.

Zhou Chuan: "Waiting to die is just as fast in Class C dungeons. If this were a Class E dungeon, following the school rules might help us easily clear it. However, in Class C dungeons, monsters will actively prevent us from completing tasks. The system said breaking the rules will result in death. I think we can explore from the original bodies of monsters, which might be disciplinary committee members or teachers."

After reading Zhou Chuan's analysis, Tang Ning suddenly felt that exploring might be a better choice.

Gu Ming: "Zhou Chuan is right. Anyone else wants to join us tomorrow?"

Tang Ning felt a bit tempted but feared encountering danger. He hesitated while typing, and before he could send the message, a new one appeared.

Song Lin Su: "I'm in."

Tang Ning's fingers paused, silently deleting all the messages in the chat box.

Gu Ming: "@Li Cheng'an @Du Fei @Tang Ning, are you coming?"

Li Cheng'an: "No."

Du Fei: "I'll go solo."

Tang Ning: "I'll go solo too."

The group went silent from there. Tang Ning stared at the group chat interface, unsure whether to inform other teammates that Song Lin Su might be dead.

He couldn't survive Class C dungeons alone. If Song Lin Su did something to make other teammates stumble, Tang Ning would be isolated in this dungeon.

Certainly not in the group chat—Song Lin Su was also there. Tang Ning decided to find a seemingly reliable and intelligent player and secretly inform them.

After much thought, he bit his lip and clicked on Zhou Chuan's profile for a private chat.

Tang Ning: "Are you there?"

Zhou Chuan: "?"

Tang Ning: "Aren't you planning to team up for exploration tomorrow? I have some information I want to tell you. Song Lin Su might be dead."

Zhou Chuan: "Why do you say that?"

Tang Ning: "When we just entered the game, he was in the adjacent restroom stall. I heard him get eaten by a monster, but strangely, he appeared alive again."

Typing this, the horrifying shiver crawled up his spine again, making Tang Ning's fingertips tremble slightly.

Tang Ning didn't mention that he had picked up Song Lin Su's card. Cards were precious resources, and although the game prohibited players from killing each other, some players could exploit loopholes in the rules to pick up cards.