Chapter 42.6: Blissful Leasure

Start from the beginning

Kenji and Ryoga, now fed up, expressed their annoyance. 

Kenji: Let's go already. 

Ryoga: Yeah. 

Surprisingly, before the girls left, both of them wrote down their phone numbers quickly on small scraps of paper and handed them to Kiyotaka and Shido in secret. 

*WINK*

The group left as Shido and Kiyotaka looked on at their messy scraps of paper containing their phone numbers. 

Shido: Hehe, we're pretty popular huh? At the very least, we're making a name for ourselves. 

*RIP*

Shido: Hm?

Kiyotaka tore apart the piece of paper in his hand and reached over, doing the same to Shido's. 

Kiyotaka: I already got out of an annoying relationship. There's no need to get tangled into something else, especially with promiscuous tramps like those. 

Shido: Hehe, wasn't planning to begin with. I've already got eyes on someone~

Ignoring him, Kiyotaka sat back down on their bench as the two talked about other things, such as future clubs they were interested in. 

Shido: Where do you see yourself playing? 

Kiyotaka: Whoever will have me. I'll start off small and then climb up. You're 18 and I'm 17. We have a lot of time to establish ourselves. Experience will be key. Some mid-tier team in Europe will be enough. 

Shido: Ah, that's so vague. I already got my eyes on Spain. 

Kiyotaka: Hm? Spain?

Shido: Ibra was awesome in pretty much every league except Spain. He's even scoring in bunches at Man Utd. I wanna do something my idol never did so I'm starting there~. It also helps that the best club in the world resides there. The amount of exposure my name will get if I go there would be insane, hehe. Barcelona will be the way to go for me. 

Kiyotaka: That's smart. I guess if we're being specific, you can't go wrong with Real but that's a little farther down the line. I'd prefer to develop and then join a big club.     

Shido: If that happens, we'll be rivals. Our names will be forever intertwined like Messi and Ronaldo. Kiyo and Shido... doesn't that have a nice ring to it?

Kiyotaka couldn't hide a slight smile. 

Kiyotaka: You really do think big, huh? Well, I wouldn't have you any other way. Fine, let's move towards that goal. 

Shido looked into Kiyo's eyes and saw his conviction. 

Kiyotaka: Real Madrid and Barcelona... we can give that a try. There won't be a bigger stage for a rivalry more than an El Classico. 

Shido smiled and chuckled. 

Shido: Works for me~

*HONK*

Without the pair noticing the time pass by them, their taxi was waiting for them vehemently. 

Shido: Get your bags, Kiyo! We're heading home!

Kiyotaka: Sure. 

Stuffing their purchases into the back of the cab, both Shido and Kiyotaka entered and were on their way back to the zesty demon's apartment to catch some Z's. 

...

...

...

*BEEP*