𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

m/n and the others arrival was warmly welcome by yoo joonghyuk

in his own ways.

"the stench is disgusting" m/n grimace staring at the heads of people decorated in front of them.

"m/n you're literally covered in bloods every weeks before" baekhyun smile innocently.

he didn't mind.

m/n killing peoples look hot.

and when he smirk and wipe the blood of his cheeks

that's-

baekhyun shudder at the image feeling himself heat up.

"the fuck is wrong with you" m/n frown at baekhyun who shyly smile and ran away holding his shirt down to hide the obvious growing bulge.

"he's hard" dokja said nonchalantly.

"what?"

"choi m/n" a gruff voice called out as m/n felt the back of his neck yanked harshly and he felt someone lips on his own.

?!?!?!????!

"mmph!!- joong- stop!!" m/n yelled pushing him away but joonghyuk keep a firm grip on the back of his neck kissing him.

he force open m/n mouth and push his tongue in swirling them with m/n's one.

my man is pent up and miss his husband too much.

"joonghyuk! what do you think you're doing you horny bastard?!?!" dokja shriek and pounce on them bringing all three of them down.

the first disciple head that was toss to the ground by joonghyuk whistled at them.

"appa!! what are you doing to appa??!?!!" daehwan jump down from the platform and immediately tug on joonghyuk hair.

meanwhile,

"seung-ie catch me! I don't wanna be dirty!" haneul whine as seunghyuk carefully step off the platform and spread his arm to catch his brother.

"can they not, like start pouncing on each other for just one chapter?" heewon frown.

"it's like in their nature to argue..." sangah sweatdropped.

"heewon-ssi please don't break the fourth wall" hyunsung sigh and jump down the platform taking m/n out of the mess.

joonghyuk and dokja pause their banter and look up at the dangling m/n.

"m/n-ssi, it seems like you're the center of trouble"

"he attract literally everything" heewon clicked her tongue.

m/n breath out feeling like he just lost half of his age "I don't remember a kiss being that intense"

"I can show you more" joonghyuk whisper in his ear sensually his arm holding m/n waist.

"I promise to be gentle..you'll feel nothing but pleasure" joonghyuk breath out his fingers trailing from m/n chest to his stomach getting lower and lower.