𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Kim dokja doesn't believe any words this constellation is spouting.

The greatest magician always have tricks up his sleeve.

There's a possibility it's one of his tricks to mess with them.

This has happened before, when yoo joonghyuk received this notification he immediately kill himself so he could regress again and save the male but the next second his body drop dead the male in question come out of the bathroom being met with yoo joonghyuk bleeding heavily.

Choi m/n is not that weak he's skinny and thin but he's tall, it just if he stand beside someone buff as yoo joonghyuk or lee hyunseong he appeared to be smaller and more feminine.

He's figure is the same as kim dokja but a little more skinny since in childhood days his mom focused on keeping him feminine.

He's got a pretty face that someone could mistake him as a girl but his body is not THAT feminine, he's just smaller.

Althought having a small body might be seen as a disadvantage, this male surely pack a punch and possessed inhuman strength.

He's second after the protagonist when it comes to literally everything.

Even without a weapon, a couple of ground rats couldn't possibly beat him. This is the same man who beat a horde of people with weapons because they rip haneul shirt.

"don't worry he's strong and with that much coins there's no way he's easily killed, this constellation is messing with us " he reassured his group.

Choi m/n wouldn't die such a lame death.

[the greatest magician said how are you so sure, he could be dead by now for real]

This statement make them flinch, right there's still possibility that choi m/n is really dead.

"I'm gonna go and check, you guys stay here" Kim dokja told his group before running off.

There's no way the Choi m/n is dead.

He refused to believe until he see him with his own eyes.

He doesn't need to wait though. Right infront of him layed the slowly burning corpse of what he believes is choi m/n.

Half of his body is missing and his upoer half is slowly turning into ashes.

His blue shirt slowly burn and the metal rod still tightly clutch in his left hand.

There's no way, kim dokja refused to believe this. He quickly search his shirt pocket that is yet to burn and found it.

The confirmation that it is the corpses of Choi m/n.

A liitle polaroid picture of three familiar children smiling brightly as they each hold tiny school bags that fit them. Adorn in the same uniform as to what the triplets is currently wearing.