𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Kang ilhun is amaze.

how could one be so gorgeous?

a man at that too.

earlier kang ilhun came with his group with a goal to ambush the chungmuro station with the help of the myeong-dong group,

not even halfway on the tracks kim dokja and his group jump off and began attacking them.

now he's hold captivated by a golden rope with the black hair man foot on his shoulder, pushing it down harshly.

not that he mind.

"tell me all the things you know" choi m/n step on his shoulder with his hands in his coat.

[spirit of otherworldly said that's hot]

"be specific, I know a  lot of things" he said smiling at m/n coyly.

m/n eye twitch and he extend his hand toward ha-joon who's poking the eyes on the sword.

"WAIT DONGMYO!!!" he didn't need to know what will happen, cause he already witness it earlier.

[warrior who protect it's land is amused ]

how m/n was surrounded by white hues and how he elegantly moved while killing everyone in sight.

the way he murder people is way to angelic for it to call a murder.

honestly if you ask kang ilhun he would probably say 'at that time he looks so much like an angel, I would say the angel of death to be precise'

m/n raise his eyebrows, signaling for him to continue.

"people there told us about chungmuro, they call themselves the <prophets>"

"what bullshit are those people spouting? don't you ever have a doubt that maybe they're delusional?"

[song off the wind agreed]

[soul collector said there's a high possibility to go insane in an apocalypse ]

"w-well" ilhun stammer, he's not nervous, just shy that for a split second he thought the male in front of him is hot.

kang ilhun suddenly cough violently and sangah cover his mouth with the golden rope before he pass out.

[soul collector is bamboozled]

[warrior that protect it's land excitedly asked if he's dead]

[coward who wield a sword said no]

[warrior that protect it's land dejectly sigh]

[lady of eternity contract said to coward who wield a sword to bring your wife meet the therapist ]

[coward who wield a sword said he will]