𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"is it okay if we leave him behind? " heewon ask.

"who? " m/n squint his eyes at her.

"yoo joonghyuk "

"he's a grown up man, not a child" m/n deadpanned at her.

[spirit of otherworldly said that you should worried more about your husband well-being]

"he's not my husband"

[spirit of otherworldly said that you're not very convincing]

m/n sigh and swiped off the notifications.

"even so, what do you think dokja?"

"well, do you have a baby brother?" dokja look at her.

"baby!" the little m/n chimed, swaying from side to side while holding on dokja's hair.

[princess of the divine sky is squealing]

"ah yes he's starting 7th grade this year"

"I don't have a baby brother but I do got a whole lot of babies here" m/n tiredly sigh, little m/n following his action and dramatically sigh, behind them ha-joon, baekhyun, and the triplets are seen goofing around.

"and one of my babies is gone" he said depressively.

[several constellations pities you]

"which one?" dokja and heewon squint their eyes and scan for any missing child.

actually m/n is talking about his adopted doll son.

it's not even a day yet but the moment they met the cinema master yoo joonghyuk got controlled and he immediately smashed his baby son into tiny pieces.

m/n is traumatized.

as a father, seeing your self-declared son got killed infront of you is not very pleasant.

"ah, be strong?" heewon pat his back before hurrying back to dokja.

Hyunsung nod at him and fasten his pace with ilhun on his back.

"where are we going appa? " his children tug on his new sets of clothes.

Yes this man change his clothes again since the one he used before was all torn up thanks to joonghyuk.

He needs an all-proof clothes asap.

Now he wears a black undershirt, black pants and an oversized white v-neck sweater.

Now that I think again, why is his clothes always black?  Idk, I found, I take.

[lady of eternity contract complimented you looks]

[soul collector said you look cute]

[song of the wind claim that's gay]

[soul collector furiously denied the other claims]