𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"wow~ I'm lucky to have such a great companion huh?" kim dokja smile brightly putting his hands on his hips.

yoo joonghyeok kept quiet and stare at the choi m/n tending to his children needs.

"good to see you!!" kim dokja continue trying to get a reaction out of yoo joonghyeok to which he got ignored.

yoo joonghyeok glanced back at the male who's smiling smugly.

"the deal" 

"huh?? what deal" kim dokja look at him strangely.

"the chinese dress"

"ah.."

both man who simp for the same person stare at each other in an unreadable look.

"gay tension" choi m/n interrupted smiling at them slyly.

"m/n-" both of their eyes went wide and was about to correct him when m/n continue.

"shh shh you should thank me if I don't interrupt you both you would start eating each other face" he shush both of them.

yoo joonghyeok could feel his will to live dimmed, he stare at m/n eyes dead. ' should I just regress?'

while dokja look mortified, horrified, terrified you name it, his mind is a raging mess right now. How can m/n think of such thing?! he went into panic when he heard joonhyeok thoughts whom is reaching for his swords.

"HEY HEY HEY " kim dokja scream when he saw joonghyeok about to stab himself.

"what do you think you're doing?!?!" kim dokja whispered at him harsly pushing back the sword to it's place.

"what do you think I'm doing?" joonghyeok question him back glaring at him with dead eyes.

choi m/n watch from the back as the duo banter back and forth with kim dokja struggling to hold yoo joonghyeok sword down.

"STOP RESISTING" kim dokja loudly whine at him, damn protagonist he could barely hold down the sword.

"THEN LET GO OF ME" lee jihye is taken aback of how her master is acting, unlike her usual master who's cold, quiet and couldn't careless this one is loud, expressive and seem more chaotic.

 the duo soon calm down with the help of seunghyuk criticizing them for acting childlish.

joonghyuk was about to walk away when kim dokja spoke up from behind him.

"can I punch you this once?" kim dokja raise his fist in a threatening manner.

"do you really have the confidence to?" joonghyeok challenged him, activating his skill.

kim dokja use his other hand to push down his hand that was balled into a fist.

"fine then m/n pounce!" kim dokja strike a pose and dramatically point at the bigger male.