𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊

edited

edited

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"Choi-nim! Pardon my rudeness, but I heard you're yet to find a partner, is that true?" a middle-aged man inquired, stroking his cleanly shaved chin.

m/n stared at him before he nodded sending Baekhyun a look 'Isn't he the one I call thick beard? where did it go? That beard was a shield from all the saliva he spat when he spoke

'It's him, I saw him shave his beard before the meeting' Baekhyun nodded, his eyes blinking seriously to further prove his point,

'I've got proof'

 his palm rubbed his upper lip as he tried to contain his laughs, a habit m/n picked up on through the years he knew Baekhyun.

m/n snickered and focused back on the man, he was spouting bullshits on how important it was for m/n to get married.

"you see, my daughter is a very beautiful woman in her 20s, I must say she fits the description of a wife very well" he boasted, a large smile taking over his face.

"denied, not interest" m/n spoke monotonously, slumping in his chair as his fingers fiddled with the button of his suit.

"and-huh?" the man halted, staring at m/n wide-eyes, never had he heard men reject his daughter before, usually it's the other way around.

"'Description fit for a wife'?" m/n frowns "Is your daughter a product or something? I don't like it when people like you put a status on women, they have their rights"

"as long as my wife is happy, I'm satisfied" he gave them a close-eye smile.

"if you keep blabbering about your precious princess I might as well pull off this offer" he drawled boredly, his sharp e/c eyes scrutinizing him.

"We're here to talk about your idea on the collaboration did we not?" 

"looks like you came here for another purpose" he sighed and pushed his chair back.

"C-Choi-nim! Wait!" the businessman present panicked as they saw m/n start to take his leave with Baekhyun in tow.

"you brat! just because you're one of the biggest companies you look down upon us old men?! do you think you can screw us over just like that! This collaboration cost us millions for a pathetic orphanage?!" he raged, slamming his hand on the floor.

m/n grunted took out his wallet and tugged the black card out of his wallet.

"you don't care about orphans, are you? greedy bastards, you just want recognition from the Seoul citizens and the money" his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance, "pathetic" he spat before chucking the card to his face.

m/n held the doorknob and swung the door open, ignoring the shouting of the people as they desperately fought for the piece of plastic.

Baekhyun's jaw slacked, despite going through this situation several times already he couldn't help the shock coursing through his veins every time m/n gave away his money.