𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"why are we on the horror genre side? "

[soul collector said horror is fun]

"in which part is horror supposed to be fun?" he stare at the blue screen strangely.

"reason.." joonghyuk avert his eyes.

"what movies are we going in anyway?"

Yoo joonghyuk scan all the poster hung on the walls.

"that one" the taller point.

"a-ariable? " m/n stammered trying to control his laughter.

"isn't it Annabelle? " he laugh holding his stomach upon seeing the familiar doll except it's gender is a boy.

"Annabelle?  That creepy cursed doll? " joonghyuk tilt his head.

"they really plagiarize the movie, this people have no shame. " m/n laugh now subsided into a fit of giggles.

Yoo joonghyuk seem deep in thought "hey let's just choose another movie" he said about to drag m/n away when the lights shine upon them and they disappear.

They arrive in a room, yoo joonghyuk wears a simple T-shirt and jeans with m/n in a pink dress.

"since when does Annabelle have pink dresses? " he look in annoyance tugging on the edge of the dress.

"we were bathe in holy lights" yoo joonghyuk mumbled staring at nothing.

[princess of the divine sky giggle and deny it]

"no we are not, didn't you see the notification?  It's the projection beam" m/n deadpanned at him.

[ablaze monster that belong with the sun id laughing in amusement]

"oh"

The door creaked open and the doll in the poster come into view.

"hello, I'm ariable" it said.

"fuck it's in English!!" m/n grip his hair  in frustration.

"does it have a korean subtitles? " yoo joonghyuk  look around and rummaged through the room.

[timekeeper of the old castle said you're in the movie]

"Me not understand !" m/n shout at the doll.

[timekeeper of the old castle facepalmed]

"stop that he's a doll he doesn't understand us" yoo joonghyuk stop him and continue to rummage through the room.

The doll although not understanding what the fuck this weird duo is saying, he feel somewhat offended.

So here we have the two most unexpected males shouting their lungs out literally leaping from walls to ground avoiding any obstacle.