𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"I need you to take care of the other peoples while I deal with lee seongguk and jung minseob" dokja informed.

"so I'm allowed to punch? " m/n innoncently ask.

"yes "

"what if I kill them? "

"that's off-limits" dokja shake his head in protest.

[the warrior that protect it's land is boo-ing at incarnation 'kim dokja']

"awee"

Not like m/n will listen to dokja though.

And now here we have,

The Choi family laughing while  killing peoples.

"this is fun!" daehwan scream through the shrieking people running away from him.

The tiny human on his head is vibrating with excitement.

"MURDER!!! " lil m/n shout as he cackled evilly.

[lady of eternity contract is shaking her head in disapproval]

He swing around the huge black scythe he received from the constellation who adores him.

Guess who.

[soul collector is cheering for you]

daehwan heartily laugh as he watch the soul of the people float above their body before they dissipated into air.

haneul close his eyes tightly running around his footsteps leaving a trail of blazing orange-ish fire.

they shout in pain as the fire tore their flesh apart.

Leaving nothing but ashes on the filthy ground.

Haneul sigh guiltily, he can't help it, he didn't know how to deactivate his skill, or rather 'her' skill.

'path of fire' a skill the ablaze monster that belong with the sun forcefully borrowed to him.

[the ablaze monster that belong with the sun is satisfied with your lit performance ]

Seunghyuk halt his step and quickly turn back to the hoard of people coming his way.

He swipe his left foot 180° on the floor swiftly, a round golden circle surrond him.

A transparent golden hour, minute and seconds hand appear spinning around, while the people whom are previously chasing him suddenly undergo a drastic changes.

Their hair got whiter, their skin started to wrinkle and their body started to go more and more thin.

Now those people are nothing but barely breathing skeletons on the floor struggling to live.

[timekeeper of the old castle applaud your magnificent fight.]

[600 coin have been sponsored]

They are not aware by the fact that they're killing people for real.